Trumps letter to Nancy and house of representatives

Yes…The legislative branch does have oversight duties/rights over the executive. Otherwise you have a monarchy not a republic.

I’m sorry, but if anyone here really thinks this is a rational dignified letter for the president of the United States to release as his official response to impeachment, there’s something seriously wrong with you.

7 Likes

Our TDS is no justification for the written lies in this letter.

Is it a lie that a transcript of the Ukraine call was released? Yes or no. The answer is that yes it is a lie.

With limitations.

Why haven’t you guys taken it to the courts to force em?

There is a reason why you guys didn’t.

The transcript of the call has not been released. You cannot behold that to be true.

Actually, no.

If an item is blue, but the beholder says it’s purple, the truth is not determined by the beholder. It’s blue, no matter what the beholder beholds.

Far too often what the libs see as a lie is just something they disagree with. And therefore (to them) it’s a lie.

Meh.

Let 'em whine.

1 Like

He doesn’t have to clear himself.

Has he been afforded the right of confronting his accuser?

2 Likes

The president needs to shut up and heel…we “get it”

This is why so many repugs roll over for libs. And libs can’t handle when people don’t. That’s what we are witnessing today.

Or something is wrong with those that think it’s not. This has been a long time coming, Trump taking the dems in the house to task over their ■■■■■■■■ impeachment hearings and all the other ■■■■■■■■ that has attacked his presidency all because she didn’t get her turn.

2 Likes

What lies…you libs keep saying lies but you point it out with any proof.

Frankly I find it rather boring.

Transcript claim is a lie. Can you just admit that?

1 Like

Where does it say that? Let me save you some time, it doesn’t.

Is it? Or is it what you were told?

They did take them to court…

No it’s labeled as a memo on the memo. I read it.

Don’t believe in implied powers?

Is it?

You had one person testified that did listen in basically said it was correct.

1 Like

And…Why not those in Trump administration?

Is this a court of law or an impeachment in the house? Does the defense get that right in a Grand Jury setting?..Which what an impeachment inquiry is equivalent to…