Trump's "LAW AND ORDER!" strategy is not working

Thanx for your unique take on Trump’s Law and Order strategy. Nobody else even brought up Hunter. They are slackers.

So it seems like you agree with the cause of the current problem.

You think Joe will do a much better jod at race relations, I think Joe will do what China tells him to do.

In part yes. Nothing is ever binary

Another amazing take on Trump’s Law and Order strategy without mentioning Trump. You are talented.

What is the politically correct term for a woman who stays at home to raise her children these days? Property manager? Domestic engineer?

It used to be an honor to be called a housewife.

1 Like

That’s why it pays so well. In honor of the position.

It is a very honorable position to be able to be in. Not everyone looks for the almighty dollar. Some parents want mom to stay at home and will make sacrifices to do so.

There is nothing wrong with that nor should a person be shamed for making that choice.

2 Likes

And is the stay-at-home househusband also revered by you?

Sure. Why not? I think women are biologically designed to raise children but if a man wants to do the job more power to him.

The kids are going to be the beneficiaries either way if the environment is a healthy one.

1 Like

It’s nice that you feel that way, but I don’t think your reverence was or is widespread.

1 Like

It’s nice you believe that. There was a time when it was and I think a lot of parents are re-thinking the two income household.

Thank you for providing zero evidence for your opinion.

1 Like

Thank you for the link. I’ll point out that this is a story about mothers who WORK from home, and doesn’t show a reverence of society for housewives. Your argument would be stronger if you pointed out society used to pay mothers to raise their children under AFDC. We no longer do that in America.

1 Like

Making accommodations to stay home with children. Spin it how you like.

Do you think children benefit when a parent is at home with them or do you think children are better off in day care?

No he didn’t. Instead of blaming the president why not try blaming the people actually doing the deeds.

Pays pretty well in most marriages. At least I don’t know any couples with a stay at home spouse where the working spouse just keeps his or her paycheck for themselves.

On the whole I think children are better off with a stay at home parent. But that is just my opinion not backed up by studies. Certainly open to debate. Now let me ask you if the stay at home parent is liberal or even, homosexual, do you still revere them? How about the alcoholic stay-at-home parent?

My only point of contention with you so far is that Housewives were once honored. I doubt that.

I qualified as a healthy environment.

Do you really need studies to back it up? How about a study that says two parents, a father in the household is better for children than a single mother?

Can you extrapolate?