Trump's "LAW AND ORDER!" strategy is not working

Might want to look at 2020

1 Like

Historical trend or an anomaly due to extremely unique circumstances?

Direct result of the change in instructions to police.

1 Like

Unique to Democratic led cities?

I would say so, you have evidence to the contrary?

San Diego follows the same historical trends including 2020 and the mayor since 2014 has been Kevin Faulconer who is a Republican

Great. An outlier?

They also just increased their police budget. Their time is coming.

1 Like

Since George Floyd the following has happened. Police have been defunded, retirements and resignations are up. “Police officers across the country, angered by budget cuts and a lack of support from left-leaning politicians, are fighting back by walking off the job…Officers say they have been demonized unfairly and have had enough. They are resigning or retiring en masse, creating a new crisis: police forces that are short-staffed and inexperienced.” Police counter protests, 'defund' push with retirements, resignations - Washington Times. Prosecutors have adopted “Do not prosecute” positions. “Left-wing prosecutors overseeing Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Philadelphia and San Francisco have embraced soft-on-crime approaches, a Daily Caller News Foundation review found.
Several top district attorneys vowed not to prosecute specific crimes as a matter of policy. Multiple analyses have shown left-wing prosecutors dropping or diverting more charges than their predecessors.” ‘We Will Not Prosecute’: Left-Wing Prosecutors, Many Backed By Soros Cash, Implement Soft-On-Crime Policies Across America

This piece is headlined ‘Crime is not being prosecuted’: Wyandotte County DA Mark Dupree endangers public safety". " Something is wrong, dangerously wrong, in Wyandotte County. And it’s spilling out into the entire Kansas City region.

Whether through incompetence or inexperience, the Wyandotte County District Attorney’s Office is inarguably playing Russian roulette with the public’s safety. And people may be dying as a result…In an investigation by The Star, alarmed sources inside the criminal justice system have warned about District Attorney Mark Dupree’s presiding over shockingly lenient plea deals, missing and belated subpoenas, unlawful delays in producing evidence for defense attorneys and violent cases being dismissed and suspects let free." https://www.kansascity.com/opinion/editorials/article244413622.html

Murder Rates are up…MSN
“Homicide rates in several of America’s largest cities have risen by double-digit percentages within the last few months, amid police officers’ decisions across the country to resign or retire early.”…

I think the number was 1500 businesses in Minneapolis alone were destroyed…So forgive me if in the face of police being defunded and rendered less effective I don’t take your suggestions of crime declining in the face of all the destruction of the last few months pretty unseriously.

1 Like

White female college graduates with expensive but worthless degrees!

An outlier that follows the trend of otjer major cities? No

Republican mayor

1 among how how many cities?

Nope, my nephew’s neighborhood is nice and he is a cable installer, wife stays home with the kids. Cost of living and housing are highly variable in this country.

No woman of mine ever worked with kids in the house.

The city of New York has been safe for two and a half decades. It has been run by libs that entire time. It is the safest big city in the country.

Now what’s happening now is in part the fault of those who have been running it taking it too far but to forget 20 years of stability and safety is ridiculous.

1 Like

Trump stoked, poked, and poured gasoline on civil unrest. He made it way WAY worse.

My white female wife owns a successful business, as do I. Our kids are happy and well adjusted. And we don’t care what you think or wanna broad brush about people you don’t know anything about. :v:

It’s interesting how CNN and others put out these polls “results” that support their narratives, but whenever they get a studio panel of citizens in, the panel’s don’t give the responses the polls would predict.

It’s soccer moms.

Allan

That’s because it’s specific people not a random poll of people.

Allan

China owns Joe Biden after the 1.5 billion pay off to Huntrr Biden. Wake up!

1 Like