Trump's "LAW AND ORDER!" strategy is not working

Lol, two parent household with a stay at home parent not backed by science as ore beneficial? Surely, you jest.

The new concept is women not staying at home and working, not the other way around.

I’d love to see neighborhoods filled with stay at home moms where kids are out and about rather than locked indoors playing video games as a babysitter.

1 Like

Trump has no problem with law and order.

Kevin Clinsmith the traitor should be your first clue.

That would require them to think for them selves. Not going to happen with all this fake news controlling them.

I only meant to say I was offering my opinion with out support of studies.

Yeah…it’s all so peaceful in NYC, Portland, Minneapolis, Baltimore, Atlanta, Seattle, Louisville, Oakland, Aurora, Austin…oh…what’s this?

Sell your bull feces to someone else. :sunglasses:

No I don’t need studies to back up my opinion. That is why I said it’s just my opinion. It’s not an area I disagree with you on. However I don’t know if children are better off with one or two crappy parents, and no study can quantify the quality of a parent. I don’t think the issues is worth arguing though because for many families they have what they have. Again my only point of contention with you is the honor and esteem you remember society having for housewives in the good ol’ days. I don’t remember it.

If…they are united as “two”, then the adjective of “crappy” must have less meaning because they are showing by their actions, personal responsibility.

That’s a fair point, but codependency isn’t always grand. Take Bonnie and Clyde for example. However as I stated earlier I generally think 2 parent families are best, and stay-at-home mothers are superior to day care. I just disagree that stay at home mothers were particularly honored or revered before they started to disappear from American families. I’m now feeling a little embarrassed by how far off topic this has gone so I give up, and thanx to all who replied.

1 Like

Gloria Steinem and the like considered a stay at home mother to be of less value than a professional woman. The truth is though, Gloria has lived a life of unfulfilled happiness. A profession can only give you so much fulfillment but raising a child into adulthood, who then has children, making you a grandparent…is one of life’s most fulfilling gifts. The destruction of the nuclear family is the number one reason for almost ALL of our social problems being experienced today.

2 Likes

Then why ask for them?

Why must it be crappy parents as a litmus test?

Just because you don’t remember it doesn’t make you a spokesperson.

Agreed. The standard response to everything from the left is something about orange man bad and racism, maybe with some lie about Russians thrown in. It’s old and tired and stupid…but that’s the leftist way!

1 Like

I blame the people doing the deeds. But the president did a horrendous job in regards to leadership. He did not de-escalate. at all.

How do you talk sanely to the insane? How do you talk someone out of beating the hell out of an old man attempting to protect his store from being destroyed? How do you de-escalate a thug shooting the father of a little girl crossing the street…right before her eyes? How do you talk to people shooting children for fun? Don’t shift what is obviously the remnants of lib policies that have been in force for decades and nothing has been done about it…period. They’ve done NOTHING to de-escalate it and yet, they’ve been totally in charge for decades.

5 Likes

What Smyrna said above is exactly correct. Libs live to attack Trump for his words and ignore actions…I m seriously going to scream if I hear one more “he hasn’t United us” from the left. How do you unite people so full of hate they refuse to be united?

3 Likes

…and let’s add to it, the liberal owned MSM that has been fanning the flames of division since Trump was elected! Have you heard one single apology from any medium that spread the lie of Russian collusion to their sheople? Just one? The media truly has become an enemy of the people and all of us should unite in this truth.

3 Likes

In a sane world MSNBC and CNN would have no audience without a wholesale house cleaning. They should be recognized as having no credibility after pushing the Russians hoax, the Kavanaugh lie, and so many other agenda driven falsehoods.

It breaks my heart that people treat those liars as credible.

2 Likes

3 weeks later and still not working. After his apocalyptic convention speech, Kenosha, Portland, and Rochester, his attempts to scare America are basically only resonating with his base.

1 Like

Yes…people are concerned about the violence.

They also by and large do not believe Donald Trump is the one to solve the violence issue.

So 2 fathers in the household would be even better