Trump's home raided by FBI agents (Part 1)

Wake me when Graham donates bail money to rioters, like Kamala.

Never heard of Luis Miguel. Sounds like an idiot.

1 Like

You forgot the definition of semi fascists. To easy to just throw out names with no definition.

If he asks me what actions he should take, I will charge a fee and give him advice then.

1 Like

Thats not what you have said.

Tell me exactly what I have said that conflicts with anything I am saying now ( not that there would be anything wrong with it if there were such a thing).
I really think you are having a hard time with my defending his right to allege that the election was stolen with my belief that he did not provide enough evidence to support that the election was stolen.
Those are two different things.
Remember th old saying “ I may not agree with what you are saying but….”?

1 Like

Heres what you have said…

See my prior post. For some reason you just don’t get it.

I do get it.

Good. Then you can see where I believe I was correct and he would be in a better place politically if he had not pressed that issue without stronger evidence…
And you see that while it was wrong, it was not blameworthy and certainly not criminal for him to do,so.

1 Like

Here- I’ll put all your words together so you can see what you believe.

Doug: He never should have questioned the results of the election without sufficient proof. He should have complained about irregularities, but you need solid proof to contest election results. He didn’t have that. He was wrong to try. It follows from saying he shouldn’t have contested the vote that he shouldn’t have organized a huge protest to “stop the steal”. That’s why none of it went anywhere. Understand, wrong doesn’t mean criminally wrong. He did himself and no one else any good.

Me: Okay so would you then add to the things that Trump did that were wrong…

-pressuring elected officials to “find votes”
-creating alternate sets of electors
-pressuring Pence to not count the electors
etc etc.

Doug: Obviously.

OK you find a lot of wrong in what he did. And you clearly say he shouldn’t have done those things.

Maybe stick with that?

Hey, it’s late and no one else is up. So . . . why not call the person who’s so into you that they created a whole LARP game around you and think JFK Jr. is still alive? What could go wrong?

1 Like

I agree the stupid name calling on both sides has to stop. This is exactly what I was worried about when Trumps behavior on Twitter lowered the bar. Sure political insults were traded before Trump but Trump made it “acceptable” and took it a step further.

Now we see every pol who is media hungry wanting to get the next big gotcha on Social Media.

If we are being honest prior to Trump, Lyndsey Graham would never have made a definitive statement about rioting. He is just jumping on bandwagon.

But regardless of how we got here, it has to change. The name calling, insults and general nastiness just creates a hyper partisan environment which results in nothing changing or happening.

I just stated in the prior post it was a mistake to do that. By wrong, you seem to equate that with evil but I am equating it with as wrong in the sense of a mistake.
He had a right to make that mistake.

But quite clearly you are saying he was wrong and shouldn’t have done a number of things. Glad you agree with us.

Are we arguing over which definition of wrong I was using?

From Oxford languages

1. Incorrect, not true
  2. Immoral or unjust

I was using 1.

OK doug- enjoy parsing your own words.

Defining. Words have meanings.

Your leader forgot what facebook is.

Who’s profile pic looks like this

1 Like

QAnon still figured out the way to take control of a political party is to win local elections faster than leftists lol.

1 Like