The house select committee on Jan 6 Pt 2

I do.

We were discussing people of seemingly good character who gt classified as losers after they say or do something that displeases Trump, like telling him the truth about the election.

We weren’t discussing actual losers.

1 Like

Technically, though, some become liars, betrayers, or deep state globalist establishment actors and lose their credibility exactly and only at the moment they criticize or find fault with him in any meaningful way. It’s a weird coincidence.

he was never “racist” one bit till june 2015. please.

you have no idea who i voted for.

you neednt worry about my views and choices

credibility derives from truth not from repeating debunked narratives

1 Like

:+1:t6:

isnt there already a bash trump fever dreams thread somewhere?

no one here seems to care about the hearing anymore either.

I’ve been over that with you before. Keep notes.
He never should have questioned the results of the election without sufficient proof. He should have complained about irregularities, but you need solid proof to contest election results. He didn’t have that.
He was wrong to try.
A bad mistake, including for himself politically.
Not illegal, just wrong.
He tried. The system told him to forget it.

Stop.

This is literally the only thing you have said he did wrong. In the face of enormous evidence brought to you by his own aides and officials. The disconnect is…cultian.

Barr disagreed with What Trump was trying too. So much so that Trump wanted to replace him. Barr says Trump was wrong, but probably did nothing illegal.
I agree.

1 Like

He’s been loathesome for decades. Remember this one, from before he entered the GOP race:

It also allowed Trump to exercise his vast expertise of the law, and not totally look like a petty dumbass for threatening legal action against. . . the onion.

It makes miss Spy Magazine, which endlessly chronicled his ■■■■■■■■ back in the 80s:

Again- I’m not sure if you truly believe Trump did nothing wrong besides saying the election was stolen, or if you simply are defending for partisan purposes. But to say yeah thats all he did…defies credulity.

It follows from saying he shouldn’t have contested the vote that he shouldn’t have organized a huge protest to “stop the steal”. That doesn’t make organizing protests illegal.

Okay we are adding one more thing. Thats great. Any more?

No. That is not one more thing. That is part of saying he was wrong to contest the election without more proof. Once it was obvious there was not enough proof, he should have stopped all contesting.

Why? I’m not even the one who brought it up?

ETA: It’s off topic. Done.

Okay so would you then add to the things that Trump did that were wrong…

• pressuring elected officials to “find votes”
  • creating alternate sets of electors
  • pressuring Pence to not count the electors

etc etc.

Ooooh. It’s coming. A change in the breeze. A slight vibration in the ground. Perhaps a fire being prepared to burn a few uniforms and ID cards that could cause embarrassment down the line.

Especially because we simply have no idea who these people voted for or what they’ve supported. LOL.

2 Likes

It’s not that it’s off topic, it’s that it’s a lie.

2 Likes

Cone on Sneak, you know that in the mind of the “proggie leftists”, accused=is

The government contended that no fewer than four rental agents had stated that applications sent to the Trump offices for acceptance or rejection were coded by race. Doormen stated they were instructed to discourage African Americans seeking apartments by saying the superintendent was out. A super stated that he was instructed to send black applicants to the central office, while he was authorized to accept white applicants on the spot. Another rental agent said that Fred Trump had instructed him not to rent to African Americans. The Trumps had quoted different rental terms and conditions to African Americans and made false “no vacancy” statements to African Americans for Trump-managed apartments.