Trump's bigly twitter tantrum

Anybody care to guess what his yuuuuge tantrum will be tomorrow? We all know he will be absolutely beside himself because Obama will be speaking and getting more attention than himself, so he has to do something extra crazy.

I predict the sociopath will go off on security clearances, firing Sessions and how much he is loved (crowd sizes).

I predict he’ll go silent tomorrow.

He can’t go silent for a 3 day weekend. It’s just not in him

doubt it I predict he will announce something major at the time of the service to get the news to switch stories.

1 Like

This is what I think as well.

That would be the sane thing to do…hence I doubt this is what will happen.

I did see a tweet of his yesterday where he was going to have a rally at “the biggest stadium” for lyin’ Ted. I guess he considers liars whose father were involved in the JFK assasination heroes.

1. Lyin Ted could learn a thing from the mater liar, Donald Trump.

2. Nothing smells of desperation to hold onto power more like asking the guy who called your wife ugly and suggested your father helped murder the president to come campaign for you to save your senate seat.

6 Likes

Looks like the tantrum has already started.

Repeating the words of Dan Bongino… ooof… must be a lonely Saturday morning for the President.

He has to fight the unfair and illegal witch hunt!

Capture2
Capture

He’s just a broken record at this point.

Everything he doesn’t like is fake. Everything about Russia is a witch hunt. Every Democratic candidate is weak on borders, crime, and second amendment (too ignorant to actually comment on issues central to specific races).

He’s so predictable and utterly incapable of an original thought or coherent argument.

2 Likes

It is crazy that they are throwing their lot in with Carter Page.

There is no way that is going to backfire.

He’s certainly a sick puppy. Sitting somewhere marinating in RW media, lost in hate and victimhood, pining for attention, and incapable of entertaining deep thought of anything important, anything that isn’t about himself.

The word “pathetic” can’t even begin to convey the abject ugliness of this person.

1 Like

You win! Something about retirement Security. Came while Meghan McCain was giving her Eulogy.

I hope the Governor appoints her. Talk about maverick! It’s strong in her!

Couldn’t even wait till after memorial…called it

Is anyone else surprised to see Javanka at the service? They must feel weird knowing that McCain specifically said Trump was not invited. Is Pence there?

MEGHAN BRINGING THE HEAT. https://t.co/pOqQ8DdP5p

— Malcolm Nance (@MalcolmNance) September 1, 2018

Thunderous applause.

Drain the swamp

Like a mafia boss.