Trump's bigly twitter tantrum

Literally every Washington power player -- Democratic and Republican, past and present -- is at McCain's funeral, except the sitting president, who is tweeting his grievances about the DOJ and FBI.

— Philip Rucker (@PhilipRucker) September 1, 2018
2 Likes

More shade thrown by Meghan:

WATCH: Meghan McCain: "We gather here to mourn the passing of American greatness — the real thing, not cheap rhetoric from men who will never come near the sacrifice he gave so willingly” or those who lived lives of comfort as he served. pic.twitter.com/jceq69PvDl

— MSNBC (@MSNBC) September 1, 2018
3 Likes

You guys were right.

Damn, maybe I shouldn’t be surprised, but he’s rage-tweeting during the service?

2 Likes

It’s an all time low of lows and we still have two year left of this ■■■■■ This clown really needs to be impeached.

The President tweeted that Congress should stay out of the negotiations or he will simply cancel NAFTA.

What a moron.

OK, OK I was wrong about WHAT he would rage tweet…but yup, a sitting president is having a meltdown on twitter DURING the service.

What a sociopathic turd.

1 Like

Ouch - that’s gonna leave a mark.

I really thought he would hibernate somewhere for the day. It has to hurt your soul to be this petty.

1 Like

This man is an embarrassment. And that’s being polite

I just don’t get how Trump supporters don’t get that every decent person in politics thinks your man is total garbage and a disgrace to the country. And is actively hurting our nation.

All they care about is arbitrary winning and making others mad

Try it Donald, it will be glorious!

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1035905988682018816

No, ■■■■■■■■ Clue, how anything actually works. Sweet Jesus!

1 Like

the decent, law abiding republicans who have strong religious values will stand up to Trump and his New York City sleazy ways.

So you know that claim about the FISA application having no warrant? It’s true! Just ask Andrew McCarthy.

My God. Trumpers are imbeciles. The real question is if “Judicial Watch” doesn’t know basic Judicial procedures, or if they’re deliberatly lying to gin up Trump and his base.

Either way, never respect them again. They’ve proven they’re either idiots or liars. If someone brings Judicial Watch up as proof of anything, they’re also either idiots or liars.

1 Like

Qanon nutjobs cite Judicial Watch on an hourly basis.

Well, if you wanted to show what an ■■■■■■■ you are, rage tweeting through the funeral of a guy like McCain is it.

Trump is a dumpster full of wasps and the dumpster is on fire and the fire is made of racism.

5 Likes

Is it really a question? Street dudes with eighth grade educations know how a warrant application works.

I don’t think that it is those over at Judicial Watch that don’t know procedures but they are relying on the ignorance of their audience to not understand the procedures.

And let us remember… they are throwing their lot in with Carter Page… who thinks that this will end well?