Trumps administration pandemic response

CDC designed a flawed test kit.

https://twitter.com/BBCNews/status/1233826329038131201?s=20
Unbelievable, right?

1 Like

I swear, there is always a Tweet. And then there is simply remembering our President is a terrible person.

1 Like

What a despicable human being.

@conan as a trump supporter dealing with this crisis on a personal level, how does this tweet from trump sound to you?

The risk of bringing Ebola back to our shores to treat the three doctors wasn’t worth it, even if it turned out ok. They should have been treated in Africa, quarantined, then allowed back after successful treatment.

2 Likes

Yes, those damn libs.

You guys keep wanting to make this about Trump, it isn’t about him. In fact he did one main thing to limits the spread here.

If you want to be pissed off at someone be pissed off at China.

3 Likes

It hasn’t mutated at all. It is an existing virus found in bats and found its way into humans likely thru other animals. It is not a mutation.

Which top notch medical facility would you suggest would have successfully treated these people?

Hint, there aren’t any.

Naive…but I’m seeing that on “both” sides. Yes that includes the both sides right here on this forum.

It’s not a time for pandemonium nor it’s time to dismiss this as just another cold/flu.

If anyone wants to be angry blame China…they buried this for months before informing the world what was happening.

Mother Nature got sick of our species not giving a ■■■■ about destroying her, so she said “Hold my beer, I got this.”

1 Like

I disagree. We don’t leave Americans behind…specially in third world countries.

2 Likes

Think about what that air pollution does to the lungs of people living there. Then throw a respiratory virus at those already compromised lungs.

1 Like

Can’t blame the Obama Admin on how they handled it. They successfully managed the risk and executed it perfectly.

1 Like

He’s an ■■■■■■■ that plays to the darker side of human nature, due to his own personal demons.

The real shame is how many Americans have lined up behind him.

I didn’t. @toreyj01 brought me up to speed on information that was needed. And he turned out to be correct.

And yes, Obama did handled it well.

But origins of information was pretty quick and accurate…with China they repressed that information until it became clear that they couldn’t contain it. Then it was too late.

Unfortunate. Doesn’t change my mind.

Allowing your own personal hatred to cloud ones mind.

1 Like

That’s fine. I still disagree with the decision to bring them here for treatment. The risks outweigh the rewards.

What were the risks?