Trumps administration pandemic response

What exactly is a “spread rate”? Cite your source.

the WHO has no authority to operate within China or any other country they simply give direction on how to deal with diseases, Its up to countries to follow their direction which Iran failed to do which is why there are around 1,000 cases of the virus and growing in the country.

only 3% of reported cases are outside of China.

You claimed the WHO prevented viruses from spreading. We know this to be false or We’d not be seeing this virus outside of China.

1 Like

Do you even know what the WHO does
and its almost impossible to completely stop a virus from spreading across borders unless you know stop all traffic going in and out of China.

now back to the topic the rate of cases outside of china is controlled and very limited outside of two places South Korea and Iran.

1 Like

I know they don’t stop viruses from spreading as you claimed. If they did we’d never see an outbreak outside of the countries in which they originate.

outside of two new zones the virus is contained.

those being South Korea in which a religious group violated protocol
and Iran in which the government violated protocol.

let say there is no WHO.
who would set the quarantine protocol.

maybe in China its a week, maybe in America its two weeks, maybe in Canada its 1.5 weeks.
how do you know someone from China has been properly quarantined.

I guess you could act brash and stop all border traffic enter the country.
are you going to quarantine every person enter America from China, stop every cargo container.

Walls around a house or a small facility compared to a wall hundreds of miles in length is far and away one of those most insincere and absurd comparisons that exist, and speaks directly to my point about “Bumper Sticker Slogan” solutions.

But thanks for proving my point.

While all the assets are deployed to the choke points people will be tunneling or laddering over the wall.

1 Like

Say what? You do understand the GOP has the majority in the Senate, don’t you? And that it only takes 50 (plus a tie breaking vote from Pence) to gain confirmation on any appointment. Right?

But yeah, it’s my hate and TDS and my liberal masters that has prevented the best qualified people from being confirmed in these roles.

:flushed:

Propaganda works folks. Let’s debate reality. I know it’s an impossibility when emotions (:point_up:) drive conclusions.

2 Likes

And maybe Italy.

It’s not about duty. It’s about wisdom

A well funded health organization helps keep us safe.

1 Like

where did i say they wouldn’t be confirmed? That was you.

I said, maybe they would, maybe not. Its not the being confirmed that’s the problem. Its the tds afflicted democrats who will put any nominee to anything through hell. they have their attacks ready with a bevy a fake complaints from 50 years ago all set and ready to launch.

Trump is busy with TV ratings and defending his BFF Roger.

1 Like

Ah. You’re whining about politics. Got it. Welcome to the world of politics. It’s pretty tough. But power rules.

I do find it amazingly amusing seeing people blame the Democrats for the failures and fears of Trump Republicans. They can literally do anything they want when it comes to confirmations, all the way up to and including the Supreme Court. But it’s the meanie minority party and their TDS that is to blame.

Makes perfect, logical, rational sense. Emotional responses are cool. :sunglasses:

1 Like

I’d go with worse…we are being led by a man who doesnt give a ■■■■ and would rather eat ice cream

lol… you talking about your hate laced emotional responses?

cause i didn’t make an emotional response. i simply stated a fact. no-one in their right mind would subject themselves to the tds afflicted democrats “questioning” for a temporary job.

The virus is now spreading on every continent but Antarctica.

And they will be caught. That’s why we have both ground sensors and video, including thermal imaging and night vision to monitor it.

You can’t dig a tunnel deep enough to avoid detection and you can’t get people over, or through the wall fast enough that we can’t get a quick reaction force to the location.

1 Like