Trumps administration pandemic response

“If you can count on their numbers coming out of China”.

You seem to have very selective hearing.

So is Trump like the D team? F? Z???

He’s the president, he’s not one of the experts on disease and preventing pandemics. That’s what they get paid for, not him.

So then he shouldn’t be speaking on this subject. Many of his supports believe everything he says. When it comes to a public health crisis that becomes problematic. Don’t you agree?

Everything is gonna be ok. Mike “cigarettes don’t cause cancer” Pence is on the case.

https://twitter.com/mmpadellan/status/1232817642496503811?s=21

1 Like

Rant noted.

He gave the opening address turned it then over to Pence who has been his lead man and then to the experts.

Completely appropriate.

Partisan BS.

Looks like president pence will be handling the first crisis under the Trump administration

Exactly. Trump appointing a cancer denier to fight a public health crisis is partisan bs.

Be honest with me, how confident are you with Trump as president during a national health crisis? Not saying we’re there yet, But just the fact that we have a man like trump in command? Feeling good about that?

Better than Hillary, amiright???

1 Like

I’ll wait for Trumps factually incorrect tweets on this subject.

Far more comfortable than I would be with Hillary who opposed securing borders, travel bans and forced quarantines of people with dangerous communicable diseases circa 2014 and 2018 in response to Ebola.

In the case of something as easily spread as the Covid19 an abundance of caution is warranted.

1 Like

Trump just said that he believes that the drop in the stock market was due to the democrat debate.
So the market drop that happened on Monday and Tuesday was all due to a debate that happened Tuesday night. What a intellect.

Like using a presser about this to talk about your wall?

Everytime! Everytime you guys try this trump just runs you over with 40 buses

Ah…I knew if I waited you would prove my words true…

Thank you rose…

2 Likes

Yay why would you not have someone who knows what to do in charge?

I know…because we are being led by morons. I love talk radio government

1 Like

Although outrageous, comments like this are pretty predictable when Trump is under strain. The break with reality becomes more evident.

The man lives in a universe of his own making.

The video won’t play and there’s no transcript.

You haven’t proven anything to be true, you’re incapable of it.

huh - plays for me.

Try this one.