Trumps administration pandemic response

And it’s dangerous to cause a panic over something that may never happen.
No matter what Trump and anyone else does there will be those on the left who complain for no other reason than partisanship and hate.
Same as many on the left that drag the dead bodies of a mass shooting through the streets before they are even at the morgue. The left are using this are a way to drag bodies through the streets before there is even one death.
Honestly what we need is for everyone to put their partisanship and hate aside and let the people in charge do their jobs. They don’t need me, you or anyone else hovering over them and second guessing everything they do or say.
The public will never be prepared for a crisis .
All you have to do is look back at hurricanes and anything else that the government has given people advance warning of what was going to happen.
Also we don’t need a panic with every tom, dick and harry running to the ER every time they sneeze because they are scared they have coronavirus causing more lives to be lost because our health care providers are busy taking care of people who aren’t sick.
It’s incredibly dangerous what some on the left are doing.

I agree with almost everything you said, but last night we had the president blaming the Democrats debate for the market drop, that does not inspire confidence.

Hell just read this thread. Democrats are doing all they can to incite panic over this outbreak when so far we only have a handful of cases in the US and Zero Deaths.

3 Likes

Well, ideally, as the head of DHS, he would know some facts about the crisis we are facing, but I would much prefer someone not answer than to answer incorrectly.

Which would you prefer?

a) Know the answer
b) Answer incorrectly
c) Anser “I don’t know that”

I would prefer a, c, b in that order.

The virus is not a law enforcement or terrorism issue. If they want to grill someone for exact details they should have the Head’s of the NIH and CDC appear.

Way to go out on a limb and point out that this would affect the supply chain. You did also say this six days ago:

1 Like

Oh, I see. You aren’t familiar with the mission of the DHS.

Here you go:

1 Like

Actually jus the other day you said the supply chain wouldn’t be effected right away because most companies had switched to factories ousted of china and most companies stockpile inventories.

I’ll try to find the post.

Too bad this is an international issue.

2 days ago you said this:

America just had its first case not unrelated to anyone traveling from China.

On Feb 21st we didn’t have the reports as to the interruption to the supply chain coming out yet.

Everything I said in that post was correct and remains correct.

No ■■■■ Sherlock, tell us something else everyone already knows like it’s some sort of revelation!

1 Like

You’re right. Now read it again very slowly. Because of the trade war and US manufactures and importers having already moved their supply chain outside of China the effects on the US should be less serious than for countries who didn’t.

Its not just a bad look, but its really bad how the Dems have jumped in to take advantage of this illness, already fantastically blaming it on Trump.
I’ve never seen such…glee…over a deadly disease.

3 Likes

But while in California, she had time off, and strolled around Koreatown (in article), and has also been to Israel. Maybe this would explain that mystery case in California.

It is? Seriously? When did you figure that out?

You are the one trying to blame “panic” on a single political party in one country.

But they are post-born.