Trump Won Popular Vote in 7 out of the 10 Largest States

How about the rabble that elected buffoons like Carter, Clinton and Obama! Not only were they absolute failures but extremely dangerous to the country. Carter gave us current day Iran, Clinton gave us 9/11 and current day N.Korea and Obama aided and abetted their disasters to make them even worse of a threat to the country.

Exactly. That rabble.

I’m not the one creating threads nearly 2 years later am I?

This is very true! If not for the equality of “all” the States in the EC voting process we’d have a RL dystopia that was depicted in the fictional Hunger Gamers series.

Why would I weep over an insignificant statistic? You are getting really desperate here

What equality is that?

Opinion noted. Opinion based on repetitive claims by CEC.

That’s not what the DNC and others like Hillary herself and Obama himself said! They all made public statements that there was NO vote tampering that impacted the results of the election.

It’s at the same link where trump says Hillary got 3 million votes from illegals.

1 Like

Again, none of that is true. Trump was more popular in 28 states not 49. Also Hillary won the United States popular vote but that doesn’t make her President so I don’t understand why it’s so important to you that more Americans wanted her. She lost

So you add up all 50 states to claim Hillary won, but I can’t add up 49 states to claim Trump was more popular, got it. LOL

Nowhere have I ever claimed Hillary won anything more than a meaningless popularity contest. No matter how you slice it 49 states is not the United States. You can’t have a US popular vote without counting the votes of the entire country. At least not until after you try kicking California out of the union.

Who claimed she won?

Literally the last words in the post to which you reaponded were “She lost”.

Still? It’s 2018. Here are the facts:

Clinton: 65.8 million votes
Trump: 62.9 million votes

Clinton: 227 electoral votes
Trump: 304 electoral votes

By virtue of the EC, Donald won. I realize it’s difficult when even Donald himself still hasn’t reconciled himself to the fact that he didn’t win the election as bigly as he would have liked, but it’s time to move on.

Last time I checked, there were 50 states in the union, not 49. That means, if you take the total of the votes in all 50 states, Hillary won that total. You make it out like Trump won all 49 other states and it was simply California that gave her the victory. It wasn’t.

She lost…get over it. Embrace the suck you unleashed upon the nation. You guys earned it.

Isn’t it amazing how much these arguments are a continuation of those of the founders during the formulation of the articles and the Constitution?

Heck, they mostly even come from the same parts of the country.

Trump was far more popular than Hillary, he won 7 of the 10 largest states, and 30 states total that’s a huge win even ignoring Hillary had a sitting president and several former presidents in the tank for her. The entire MSM in the tank for her. A $1.2 billion dollar campaign war chest and she was up against an amateur who had never run for office before, dang Trump obliterated her good job president Trump!

There’s no such popular vote election or popular vote election results. But since the left want to harp about the so called ‘popular vote’ okay lets examine this. I’m pointing out that Trump was more popular in 49 of the 50 states and he won 7 of the 10 largest states. That Hillary was popular in CA winning 4 million more votes in just one state, its pretty clear Trump also own the imaginary popular vote the left constantly harp about.

I understand it’s hard for you, just as it is for Donald.

It’s okay. He still won.

1 Like

And I’m pointing out that isn’t true. He was more popular in *30 of the 50 states not 49. Why isn’t that and the fact he’s President good enough for you that you have to keep distorting reality.

*I was mistaken earlier when I said 28

1 Like