Trump Won Popular Vote in 7 out of the 10 Largest States

The left constantly harp about Hillary winning the “popular vote” yet it was Trump who won the popular vote in 7 out of the 10 largest states by population. Why should a paltry 3 million votes from just 2 states CA and NY overrule the will of the people when 7 out of the 10 largest states by population voted for Trump and 30 states total?

2nd TX
3rd FL
5th PA
7th OH
8th GA
9th NC
10th MI

1 Like

Ha. The fact that Hillary won the popluar vote by nearly 3 million is still bothering some folks over a year later. Lol. Truly funny.

2 Likes

Lololololololololol!!

Dumpster Donnie, is that you? :):joy:

1 Like

I understand on a few occasions Trump remarked at a rally that his electoral victory went rather well.

Not surprising though. It still bothers their BFF politician.

YAY! Its Nov 9th 2016 all over again.

Establishing the Electoral College vote as the way to determine the Presidency of the Republic of States was the genius of our founding fathers to prevent the United States from becoming some kind of Centralized Controlled Government.

2 Likes

The fact is Trump won the popular vote in 30 states including 7 out of the 10 largest states by population that’s winning the popular vote. 2 states out of 50 CA and NY should not be allowed to overrule the overwhelming will of the people to elect Trump president and the EC saved us from 2 states doing that.

This argument is hilarious… it’s as if Hilary got zero votes in other states and only NY and California voted for Hilary.

Also with NY and CA having the largest populations you would expect them to swing more votes. This isn’t news… it’s only news because your lord and savior isn’t that popular.

1 Like

Hillary won CA by 4 million votes, so much for her 3 million popular vote win, the other 49 states? LMAO You libs walk right into the mockery buzz saw.

It’s a fact that Hilary Clinton recieved the most votes. It just is.

Watching Trump and some of his supporters try to undervalue it is enjoyable to me. Period!

They don’t. So why are you guys still crying about it nearly 2 years later. Who cares if your guy’s win didn’t accurately represent the will of the people. He still won

Many people are saying that Trump got a tremendous number of illegal votes when Russians hacked the machines. 3 to 5 million. Some are even saying it was twice that. I’m not saying it’s exactly that number but that’s just what I’m hearing.

3 Likes

hillary 65.9M
trump 63M

1 Like

I see from the left’s response Trump’s HUGE popular vote win is too much for the left to handle. Better luck next time Dem’s, maybe you should stop advocating for higher taxes, jobs killing regulations, and illegals flooding into the country maybe then you will be more popular.

You’re more popular when you get less votes than your opponent.

Not a popularity contest. He won under the rules established by the Constitution. The rest is not even interesting.

It’s amazing how liberals won’t let this go.

Trump: [quote=“Blueslegend, post:1, topic:5282, full:true”]
The left constantly harp about Hillary winning the “popular vote” yet it was Trump who won the popular vote in 7 out of the 10 largest states by population. Why should a paltry 3 million votes from just 2 states CA and NY overrule the will of the people when 7 out of the 10 largest states by population voted for Trump and 30 states total?

2nd TX
3rd FL
5th PA
7th OH
8th GA
9th NC
10th MI
[/quote]

Why? Because, otherwise the “will of the people” is subverted. Just take it from Donald Trump himself:

3 Likes

In California and New York.