Trump Will Declare a National Emergency

Yep… going to forget the whole “In Trump we Trust” thing.

Flush that right down the memory hole.

That poster is literally trying to spell out how Limbaugh mocks women.

1 Like

In a few years they’ll all just say they never supported Trump anyway, and if they did, it’s only because Hillary was worse.

A person who is very flat-chested is very hard to be a 10.

the denial thing is probably gonna make the whole Mueller report more painful. ain’t our fault though.

1 Like

It should make it more painful. But I suspect that many of them will continue to pretend nothing ever happened, regardless of the evidence presented. Even now, you have some who claim that no crime was even committed to initiate the investigation. Which of course is beyond insane. Yet there are some doing just that.

I called my shot on the Roger Stone/WikiLeaks/Assange/GRU connection a long time ago. And when Mueller filed his paperwork on Stone requiring Berman-Jackson as the Judge, it confirmed my suspicions.

Um…the statistics I quote COME from the DEA and the Border Patrol!

They’re fake news. The numbers you should beleive are the ones the President makes up!

“I didn’t have to do this!”

Fat ■■■■■■ Donnie just admitted his “emergency” is a total fraud.

Can’t wait for the courts to kick his fat ass.

Going to be epic to see the stupid, gullible low-intelligence wingnuts on the right to lose their ■■■■ when Fat ■■■■■■ Donnie loses bigly.

LOL!

2 Likes

All this for a made up crisis…brought to you by lying Don the con

I can’t wait to watch this tonight.

But remember this case is diffeRent

Naw. That audience is gullible and malleable.

The CEC will ride the Deep State conspiracy theory as long as possible. If that ends up being too far fetched for even their audience, then the talking points will change to, “We believed in the idealism of Trump, the audacity of a businessman who was beholden to no one…and we accomplished some great things…but as we learned later, Trump was no true conservative.”

The “no true conservative”/RINO fallacy is a pivot that can be used to flip on anyone. It’s a get out of jail free card that always works. Gullible cons will continue to tune in day after day long after Trump is gone.

Has this been posted yet? If so, I apologize, but it needs to be posted again …

https://twitter.com/AnnCoulter/status/1096317175277576192

1 Like

Also, has video footage of Trump admitting this isn’t an emergency been posted yet? Yes, no? Here it is again …

https://twitter.com/TeamPelosi/status/1096454807555137537

1 Like

It is so much of an emergency that Trump is leaving to go play golf for the weekend.

4 Likes

Yep. Between this and the fact he stated he did not actually need to even do this, there is zero reason to defend this declaration now. It is a sad joke.

The president of the United States…

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/1096485376087097344?s=21

when you elect a con man, you should expect to get conned.

What’s not complicated is that reducing such activity is good … But not necessarily at any price.

It’s really very simple.