Trump Will Declare a National Emergency

Oh, wow, that is funny. One of the biggest RATS has already jumped the ship.

Sheā€™s disagreeing with Trump because she doesnā€™t think heā€™s being radical right-wing ENOUGH.

But she was spot-on here.

Trump has done everything he could to make the announcement of a ā€œnational emergencyā€ look as stupid as it possibly could have beenā€¦making him look even dumber than usual in the process.

1 Like

Right, why have a 35 day shutdown to ā€œeducateā€ the public? Could have done national emergency on Day 1, just like Trumpcare.

1 Like

It should have been an easy sell since 1986.

Here we areā€¦

:children_crossing:

I never thought I would agree with Ann Coulter, but here we are.

2 Likes

I will pass that little tip to the DEA.

Thanks!

:children_crossing:

well unlike the journalismers in the ā€œnewsā€ media i donā€™t rely on ā€œpicturesā€ i go more by actual evidence

You can only agree with someone 100% of the time or 0%?

They already know.

Do you know why the Roger Stone case was assigned to the same judge presiding over the Russian hacker case? Do you know what the correlation is between the two cases, and how judgeā€™s are assigned to cases, as opposed to it being random? If you know this, then you will know why your question beggars disbelief. Knowledge is power.

3 Likes

It sounds like Ann is saying that people who support the national emergency in Trumpā€™s base are stupid people. Iā€™m sure thatā€™s not true.

Remember when obama passing ACA through Congress was ā€œramming down our throatsā€?

1 Like

oh i like, know he is so, like dumb lookingā€¦< make sound like a question >ā€¦and sounding < also end high like question > that when the world ends in like 12 years he will so, like, deserve it.

< dances outside office >

Iā€™m pretty sure weā€™re at the point where if Rush abandoned Trump, his listeners would abandon Rush.

Weā€™re into full Cultish Dictator land with the drooling morons that make up his base. It turns out %30 of America is spectacularly stupid.

3 Likes

She is certainly pulling that parachute off the Trump Train.

She is getting off early to stay relevant when this whole thing comes crashing down.

SNIFFFFFF

1 Like

The only thing that is rational about her is that she is bailing earlier than most of the CEC.

She sees the writing on the wallā€¦ she isnā€™t dumb.

2 Likes

Agree 100% The CEC is stuck with Trump if they want to keep their audience.

Yeah, but Ann is like a 7. Totally not a 10. Actually, I donā€™t really know how that whole thing works since thatā€™s a Trump thing. But Ann definitely seems like she wants to be in the ā€œI told youā€ so camp so she can be relevant in the media for a while longer.

On the plus side, if it does come spectacularly crashing down, at least theyā€™ll go with it.

1 Like