Trump Will Declare a National Emergency

And mentioned some random person on MSNBC. Sure he isn’t watching that much TV.

After listening to this press conference … Why do the press attend these things and ask questions? It’s a complete and utter waste of time.

He’s lost his mind.

Really not a surprise. He’s been ruling via Fox & Friends for 2 years. He’s shown that his opinions come straight from the pundits. Without them he’s clueless.

It’s a “stat” measuring competition now. God this is embarrassing.

Add to this that Trump plans to steal billions of dollars from the DOD’s drug interdiction program to try and fund this absurd non-solution. Which proves just how little he actually cares about the drug epidemic and how much more he cares about building a monument to himself. It’s a sad joke.

Goes on and on about Sean and Rush being able to talk for 3 hours straight without a phone call. Then rambles on about Ann Coulter. He totally dances for the pundits.

Him stating he just wants to build the wall faster and there is no emergency just ruined 3 days of debating on here for folks…

Hahahahahahahaha you guys fell for trump again in backing his ideas…lol…

6 Likes

More like an hour and a half with all the commercials.

I’m sure there the lawyers have already recorded that in preparations for the lawsuits that are about to be filed. This is going to be a slam dunk for them in court. :rofl::rofl:

I stepped away for 15 min… and he’s still rambling.

The United States of America is being run by TV people.

Let that sink in.

And radio personalities.

1 Like

Now he’s revealing his utter envy of Obama’s Nobel prize. Lololololol!

1 Like

Apparently Obama almost went to war with North Korea. I’m sure Obama will back up that statement.

This announcement is a disaster.

https://twitter.com/joycewhitevance/status/1096442435553644545?s=21

Congrats Trump, he completely sunk his own argument. Every single liberal lawyer is dancing in their office right now.

5 Likes

“Trump is crazy!”

Lololololol!

That was a train wreck of a press conference…

The President of the United States is an idiot.

I would be shocked if he actually professionally hid his tax evasion, money laundering and contacts with Russian government officials.