Trump Will Declare a National Emergency

If you ever had any doubts about this idiot, this should be a wake up call.

But at this point anyone still on the Trump team is either one of the dumbest imbeciles on the planet or evil.

1 Like

Yup. Heā€™s the Republicansā€™ fool for doing something so blindingly stupid. Weā€™ll see you in court, Doofus.

1 Like

And as the chaser to this whole thing ā€¦

https://twitter.com/DevlinBarrett/status/1096438874543476737

3 Likes

Well, this helped to finish up my morning with a good laugh. I only listened on the radio. I look forward to catching some video of it later, for the full comic effect.

https://twitter.com/elianayjohnson/status/1096446512652005377?s=21

Iā€™d like to congratulate Bill Barr on holding the record for shortest serving Attorney Generalā€¦

1 Like

Lolzzzzzzzz that was after saying Bill Barr has the easiest job in government.

1 Like

The farmers will appreciate trump affirming repeatedly today that he loves tariffs. Especially Wisconsin farmers.

1 Like

Bwahahahaha! :rofl:

He is such a moron, that he likely has no idea that he completely, with that one statement, destroyed any hope of a defense he could mount against this declaration. Even the man declaring the national emergency does not believe it be an emergency. He just wants to do something faster to improve his re-election chances.

For all of you who supported Trump making this declaration, how does it feel to know the President himself just undercut every single one of your arguments?

1 Like

That sing-song speech was incredibly embarrassing. He might as well have had dancing girls in back of him the way his voice went up and down. The Apprentice President strikes again.

Even my local con-talker is disappointed with the messaging and the press conference. They hunger for a Strong Man but all they keep getting is a weak and bumbling loser who is sadly trying to dance to pundits commands. Thanks

Technically he is

1 Like

Imagine him talking to Mueller

1 Like

Heā€™s always been nuts, itā€™s just much more in front of us these days.

Most of us can see the Emperor has no clothes.

I remember when Keith Olbermann, Jon Stewart, Oprah, Tom Brokaw and Rachel Maddow ran the United States under Obama.

Good times.

Sarah Sanders will be out this afternoon with a ā€œclarification of the presidentā€™s remarksā€.

Sheā€™ll start, ā€œClearly, the president believes there is a national emergency at our southern borderā€¦ā€

2 Likes

Undoubtedly. But there is no putting that toothpaste back in the tube at this point. We have the man himself on video saying this is not an emergency. He just ā€œwants to do it faster.ā€ No amount of her lying to cover for him or spin of this changes what we have on tape. What an idiot! :rofl:

Hmmm, didnā€™t she also a few days ago say that Donny would never encourage violence at his ralliesā€¦?

1 Like

Sure did. She is a horrible, horrible human being.

Thatā€™s a highly over-simplistic way to look at the problem. Consider return on investment, and then start thinking about marginal returns.

No Trump supporters weighing in yet? Guess theyre waiting for Rush to tell them why this was actually a great speech.