Trump will Cave

I’m thinking the “womp womp” guy in response to the down syndrome kid being separated from his family isn’t feeling so hot right now.

And didn’t Stephen Millner say separating families was all his idea? Okay then. Womp womp.

I’d say the whole spectacle was a gigantic stinking Womp Womp turd…

The sad part of this whole ■■■■ show is the damage is already done to these kids. Just to score political points that didn’t happen anyway. The word feckless comes to mind.

i blame Obama

Didn’t trump say “only Democrats can change this” ?
■■■■■■■ idiot. Lol!

1 Like

Still no Trumpsters to actually comment on the topic…

The ads will write themselves, and will galvanize the Latino vote and other sane people.

This was a horrific policy on humanitarian grounds. And is a political disaster as well. The GOP is now the party of torturing children. And it won’t be forgotten. The party who screams about the breakdown of the family unit sadistically smiled with glee watching families be torn apart. May history and their Creator judge them harshly.

that gif is awesome

Its gonna be awesome watching Sarah Sanders squirm through the next Briefing. Gonna be some serious dodge and weaving going on. She has the worst job in America…but she could still quit any any time.

1 Like

so far there was one…

“But what about abortion…”

and one

“See what caving gets you. Never should do it…”

But actual defense of the policy reversal when they were for the policy before?

Nah…

I don’t think any of this stuff about explaining or consistency or coherence or whatever matters. He doesn’t care. His administration doesn’t care. His supporters don’t care.

1 Like

This isn’t an abortion forum. Bringing it up in every ■■■■■■■ thread waters down your viewpoint.

2 Likes

Why cant more conservatives be like you?

I never really understood single issue voters, but I have to say this whole thing was incredibly trying for me for several years (as a son of an immigrant, with two small children, and so on). I think I’ve just become a single issue voter. And the Republicans have shown which side they are on.

3 Likes

years => reasons, can’t edit post

The goal here was to get the United States government to stop separating immigrant families. If we accomplish that, great. It really doesn’t make Trump any less of an ■■■■■■■■ He wasn’t going to “win” this. It just shows how incredibly stupid and uncool he is.

Sounds like Trump will allow children and parent to be detained together until their hearing… That would be funny.

Meaning the EO, you libs want, will extend the time children can be detained…

No doubt- reality bending is the name off the game. “Four legs good, two legs bad.”

You know there is a morsel of a soul left in Sanders though and it is wild to watch her twist on Trump’s fingers as he makes her lie repeatedly.

Young children want nothing more than to be with their family. So this is still a plus. What’s sad is that people like you find any of this “funny”. You aren’t cool either.

4 Likes

See you in court… Just give it up Cratic, you lost…