Trump: Why didn’t the Justice Department warm me about the Russians?

I’d prefer to be chill with the Russians myself.

He would do better to drop 90 percent of his tweeting. However, really there would be no problem if he had said that he should have been warned with particular vetting problems with specific infividuals, if the FBI new of them. So the concern of the FBI warning him about it is more of semantics.

Completely agree. The negative perceptions people have of Donald are almost entirely of his own making.

The standard CI briefing is about the potential compromise of highly classified information… that people might try to get close in order to get access to classified information.

The standard CI briefing would not have said " they might try to influence the election"

Now… since you apparently know, what content of the briefing specifically warned about influencing the election? What percentage of that briefing dealt with that threat?

The FBI warned him that Russia would try to infiltrate his campaign. Point blank.

Donald whines on twitter that no one in the FBI tried to contact him to warn him of it. Point blank.

That is stupid. You can concede that without losing any sycophant/trolling points.

Point black. The CI briefing states what the infiltrators want and what the red flags are. The briefings emphasize that contact per se, with … Russians or people from other adversarial countries … is not to be construed as a suspicious or illegitimate contact. If the contacts did not present a few of those red flags, there would be no reason to report the contact.

Wait… I’m starting to think that you know nothing about such briefings except what you read on the internet. Good Lord… and you are posting as though you actually know something? Ahhhhh… now it makes sense.

There are much better lib trolls here than you. Learn from your superiors.

1 Like

the tip off is this… from the article:

“…according to multiple government officials familiar with the matter.

You see, they didn’t say they briefed Trump that any foreign agents would be infiltrating with the purpose of skewing the election. So far, there is only evidence that Trump received a standard CI brief that dealt with our adversaries’ techniques of gaining access to classified.

but we got to immediately see how stupid and childish he is.

that’s worth a lot.

then why did donny want to be warned? (which he was.)

libs … conned by “multiple government officials familiar with the matter”

I was trained in how to teach adults with learning disabilities how to read. Then I did that for a few years as a volunteer. That experience has been helpful for me in knowing how to deal with libs here. I would normally feel a sense of pride in helping the libs understand but their arrogance is unparalleled. So - I confess - I have resorted to just having some amusement here, like watching mentally deficient clowns, instead of a sense of pride when I help the libs understand.

Too funny!

Combine Carter’s dumbest day and Obama’s dumbest day and the two would still smoke Trump on his smartest day.

Trump was warned, at the exact same time members of his campaign were in contact with Russia and trying to arrange a meeting with Putin. Trump knew this and acted like they were telling him the weather.

The real problem is that the FBI also gave warnings to the Clinton and Sanders campaign. Trump didn’t feel like he was being treated special.

I thought Two Corinthians 3:17 was the whole ball game?

very christian view of your fellow men and women.

Hypocrite.

i don’t know if he’s an evangelical but haven’t i accurately described some evangelicals during my time here (who do a lot of what he does here now)? it’s so very obvious.

you assume I am a Christian. why?

Oh - ok then - then instead of a hypocrite you are just a nasty person who equate libs to folks with mental disabilities.

1 Like

What will it take to admit Trump is a stupid idiot? Because he is. The evidence is overwhelming. The Koreans sure know it.

ok. dont know about the “nasty” part but the rest is true.