Trump: Why didn’t the Justice Department warm me about the Russians?

Nice try but no cigar, :wink: Dems take the two top spots on that one. First Carter then followed up with Obama for the dumbest and most dangerous U.S. Presidents.

And really why would Trump, or anyone else for that matter, worry about Russia who was Hillary’s “reset button” best buddies, heck she helped the Ruskies get 20% of our uranium and Obama mocked Romney’s warning about Russia, quote…“the 80’s want their foreign policy back”… while Obama whispered sweet nothings into the Russian PM’s ear. There was every indication by Obama and his Administration that the Russians were no threat at all and anyone who suggested otherwise was mocked and insulted.

And once again Obama knew about Russia involving themselves in our election and did nothing about it and he didn’t put an operative in Clintons campaign to supposedly protect her so I will repeat that we can place blame on Obama for Hillary’s loss adding to the long list of those she blames.

it doesn’t surprise me. i’m just shocked that talk radio took so long to get a man in that perfectly represents them.

you should do some homework to increase your knowledge of the intelligence community standard procedures. People who are at risk get briefed periodically about the threats… whether obvious or not.

a little suggestion for you from proverbs 17:

28 Even a fool, when he holdeth his peace, is counted wise:

i love ^ that post…

3 days after the FBI warned trump that Russia would try to influence him, Don Jr. and Kush and Manafort met with russians who were trying to influence them.

3 Likes

Roger stone - a trump surrogate - in fact did beg, in writing.

1 Like

Obama tells him not to hire Flynn, and what does he do? Makes him his NSA.

He had people warning him about stuff, but Trump has the best brain and judgment, so he ignores the warnings.

It wasn’t during a debate. It was during a news conference. It was ridiculous but par for the course for the candidate

It wasn’t a rally and he is apparently always joking

This post is a culmination of entirely too much am radio and Fox News.

1 Like

Was going off memory, didn’t look it up . . . I’m old sue me :smiley:

Weren’t you only born in 96? :smiley:

And nobody was suspicious that Manafort was anxious to manage the campaign FOR FREE? That didn’t alarm anyone?

or that Trump was gonna work for “free”.

man, i can’t wait for the books.

Once again, he donates his quarterly salary.

This time to the department of veteran affairs.

Thanks for explaining why trump will never be counted wise.

Basically, and American can choose to be influenced by whomever he wishes. Nothing unethical about that.

I don’t think the issue here is about choice…

Donald hereby declares himself a complete idiot.

It is awfully stupid of Donald to tweet that he was never warned.

2 Likes