Trump: Why didn’t the Justice Department warm me about the Russians?

Have you noticed the liberal media has been unable to spin a narrative and drive it for weeks or months like they did to Bush? President Trump sends the liberal media off in 10 directions at once with his tweets its hilarious how he keeps them off balance.

The media sure seems to be united on how stupid Trump is.

his tweets are the best. they tell the entire country who he is.

The media are not that bright.

He was on the campaign tour and indeed he did and does sarcastically joke about Hillary and dimwitted liberal Dems because they’re nothing but buffoons.

Depends on which media you read.

Those “dimwitted Dems” sure seem to have put a few kinks in Trump’s plans. Boo hoo hoo. :slight_smile:

yes they do.

And come election day in 2020, the devil we know will prevail over the devil we don’t.

And he has nothing to worry about… like some lib tweeting it up between now and then. Libs can’t possibly be as honest and open as President Trump. Always hidden behind careful phrases, legalisms, and code words for the liberal intelligentsia, the progressive liberal candidate will be seen as a veritable wonk with a cork up their ass.

That is actually a decent argument that I am wrong about the tweets and they are a good idea. It does keep the media from being able to continually be in charge of the news narrative…and what the news is, is more important than whether it is stated in a biased fashion.

The biggest hope for Trump in 2020 is that the Democrats select a candidate who is thoroughly unelectable…and it is no small hope.

I picked up on this during the 2016 campaign. Initially even I cringed at Trump’s tweets and statements. All the professionals were advising Trump to stop, stay on message, follow the professional political strategy and each time he quieted down or a week or so the media started controlling the narrative again. Trump figured out that if he wasn’t driving the narrative, the media would. He’s had them flailing in all directions since. Before the media can organize a narrative Trump has already given them half a dozen more things to freak out about. :wink:

He has made 40 million off the government with them staying at his hotels…context snow…Ivanka just cleared 5 patents from china as well…quarterly salary…you guys are a bunch of suckers

Can you show proof and evidence that The Don as an individual has pocketed 40 million the last year and 4 months. Please and thank you.

Wow you want to narrow that question down any harder…lol try that on somebody else snow…I’m not interested in your minute question.

So your saying you can’t show he personally has pocketed 40mill that last year and 4 months.

Your number.

Your accusation.

Not mine.

What kinks and what was Trumps plan? If it was to win, guess what HE WON!! :rofl: And don’t get yourself tied up in knots over faux “kinks” that you hope will undo his WIN, it’s not happening.

Good thing Trump acted like a responsible leader and divested from the Trump Organization instead of letting those conflicts of interest spiderweb out of control.

1 Like

And had he put up all his properties/companies for sale . . . the left and never trumpers would be going all ape about how the prices were inflated and they were buying influence by purchasing his properties/companies.

No we wouldn’t be flipping out if Trump had gone the the ethical route and divested. Surprised maybe, but most of us definitely wouldn’t be upset if he had done the right thing

Also there is a good chance that HE would continue to be involved if he was selling them. With the high end hotels and golf courses – he might still own them 8 years later.

I don’t think he needs to sell them. Putting them in a blind trust he would still get $$ when he needs it. No difference in turning it over to family members.

In 16 years or later when there is a Dem president again, I’ll say the same thing -if- the dems can find someone who actually is a business person instead of a career politician.