Trump: Who do you like more, the country or Hispanics?

Which race are Hispanics?

• Caucasoid (White) race.
  • Negroid (Black) race.
  • Capoid (Bushmen/Hottentots) race.
  • Mongoloid (Oriental/ Amerindian) race.
  • Australoid (Australian Aborigine and Papuan) race.
1 Like

The five race theory is discredited pseudo science nonsense on the same ash heap as eugenics and Social Darwinism.

1 Like

Making definitions up is much better- right? If you’re a liberal, it’s mandatory.

No it isn’t.

Spend literally ten minutes Googling it. Totally discredited years ago.

He was just having fun with people, Geez… and they know it, so just more fake news.

You would think dems would get tired of their media trying to manipulate them with half truths and out right lies.

BUt, then what else do they have to run on?

1 Like

You care enough to post.

No he doesn’t.

1 Like

It seems it’s only libs that call Latino’s brown people…what’s up with that?

Ah. So can you name use the races that there are? There have to be races if you are going to have racism.

george zimmernan?

It’s much more complex than that. Do your own research.

Can I use that answer for, like everything?

Maybe dimocrats can do for hispanics what they’ve done to blacks.

That ought to send any sensible hispanic person running for the nearest republican they can find.

2 Likes

I’m not your graduate assistant, dude. It’s an incredibly complex subject that I can’t boil down to any pithy explanation except this: race is a social construct.

1 Like

What have Democrats done to blacks? Please do tell.
BTW, what’s a “dimocrat”?

What, get the vast majority of their votes because the other party is openly hostile towards them? That seems likely.

I said that no one cares who you like or dislike and that’s evidence to you that I really, actually do care in my heart of hearts? Okay.

Yeah, you spend hours here everyday arguing about Trump because he has no influence on your life or the lives of other Americans. Come on, man.

slavery, secession, Civil War, jim crow, kkk, lynching, segregation, standing in schoolhouse doors, water cannons, man in the house, abortion, welfare, urban ghettos, mass incarceration, inferior education, affirmative action

The list goes on.

But hey, reparations yo!

1 Like

Most of that ■■■■ was done by the Dixiecrats who are now Republicans.

1 Like

It actually doesn’t matter applied to this thread.

The U.S. Census Bureau defines the ethnonym Hispanic or Latino to refer to “a person of Cuban, Mexican, Puerto Rican, South or Central American, or other Spanish culture or origin regardless of race”[37] and states that Hispanics or Latinos can be of any race, any ancestry, any ethnicity.

Hispanic is not a race.

1 Like