Trump: Who do you like more, the country or Hispanics?

Yeah, @Apocalypto what do you know about LEGAL immigrants or Latino voters anyways?

3 Likes

No ā– ā– ā– ā–  Sherlock, thatā€™s why the guy who coined the term Hispanic (in re Central and South America) referred to it as ā€œthe universal raceā€ (la raza) because it contained everything from pure blooded Spaniards to sub Saharan Africans to straight up Mayans and everything in between.

Thatā€™s a fairly nice summation of historical conservative stancesā€¦apart from abortion

1 Like

Dixiecrats are now mostly dead.

Better get the updates to the biology teachers out there before they do irreparable harm to the social construct theory.

:hear_no_evil:

No ā– ā– ā– ā–  Sherlock, but their beliefs are not dead.

Is bigotry against Hispanics good enough? Rather than internet lawyer race to death.

I spend hours here because I am addicted to lib tears.

1 Like

ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  mind boggling. :rofl:

1 Like

Yeah, see, I still donā€™t care.

1 Like

Itā€™s not good enough for liberals.
ā€œRacismā€ has that special ring to it. Itā€™s your favorite false accusation.

1 Like

The general election is in December next year - December 3rd. Letā€™s make sure we get out the trump supporter vote.

And black people corn pop.

Elitist speak sounds like this:
ā€œI mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy,ā€ Biden said. ā€œI mean, thatā€™s a storybook, man.ā€

1 Like

So funny how Trump succeed in triggering again and again that hypocritical moralizers from leftist camp, just epically:
ā€œOMG, OMG, OMG! Trump did it again! Heā€™s a racist!ā€ :rofl:

1 Like

liberals attacking a person of color all day. itā€™s okay to be black or brown but not orange.

2 Likes

Hispanic is not a race, neither is Latino they are an ethnic group of people that are in the category of the Caucasian race. Funny thing about Americans we come in all sizes, shapes, color, creed, race and ethnic groups so YEAH I would also say my country first no matter my race or ethnic group and that was the point President Trump was making and something his supporters understand that the TDS haters will never understand.

The Democrats have overreached and now risk losing absolutely everything.

And approximately fifty percent of American Hispanics self identify as white. There is a curious aspect of American history. Race is more pliable than we like to admit. A century ago, Jews were not considered white, a century later no one questions whether all but a few Jews are white. Our definitions change.

Nothing a thumbs up and a Trump Tower Taco Bowl canā€™t fix.