Trump: Who do you like more, the country or Hispanics?

This is from his rally last night in New Mexico. I would say this is above average on the blatant racism scale. This clown has completely insane hatred for Hispanics. I wonder why.

And it included a section in which Trump wondered how CNN contributor Steve Cortes could be Hispanic even though, the president said, he appeared to be of Northern European descent.

He happens to be Hispanic, but I never quite figured it out because he looks more like a WASP than I do,” Trump said of Cortes, who was in the audience.

From the stage, he asked Cortes: "Who do you like more, the country or Hispanics?” Cortes appeared to mouth “country,” to which Trump replied: “I don’t know. I may have to go for the Hispanics, to be honest with you. We got a lot of Hispanics.”

Did he point at someone and say “my hispanic”, lol? Pretty tone deaf, and he’s way underwater with hispanics.

Only a white supremacist would put someone in a position to say whether they love their “race” or their country more.

6 Likes

Well he did deport 3 million of them.

Oh wait,…

I mean he did lock them in cages.

Oh wait,…

I mean he does give himself an adorable hispanic nickname.

Oh wait,…

I like Latinos more. There are people from parts of this country I simply cannot stand.

“We love OUR Hispanics” -fat donald
:rofl:

1 Like

I’m pretty sure no one cares who you like and dislike. The president of the United States, on the other hand . . .

4 Likes

https://twitter.com/SalHernandez/status/1173781130635620352?s=20

What the what? Racist gibberish. :rofl:

1 Like

Well that was rude. Obviously you do. Why do you care what Trump “likes”?

Good ol’ racist Trump, making “Hispanics” and the country mutually exclusive.

1 Like

No, it wasn’t. You’re a private citizen. Why should I care who you like and dislike?

No, I certainly do not.

I care “who” Trump likes and dislikes because, unfortunately, he’s the president of the United States and has quite a bit of power and influence over my life and the lives of my fellow citizens. You have zero.

4 Likes

WASP? Haven’t heard that acronym since the 70’s
:rofl:
Maybe someone should ask fat donald what Hispanics are supposed to look like.

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1173916267310407680?s=21

It’s elitist-speak.

People are all just tokens to him, equally interchangeable, depending on his need for them.

1 Like

Yep. I wonder what the reaction would be if he replaced the word “Hispanics” with “Jews”

And yet voters seem to have a mind of their own…

A majority of Hispanic Americans support President Trump’s seeking to prevent welfare-dependent legal immigrants from permanently resettling in the United States, a new poll finds.

In August, the Trump administration published a regulation that ensures legal immigrants would be less likely to secure permanent residency in the U.S. if they have used any forms of welfare in the past, including using subsidized healthcare services, food stamps, and public housing — saving American taxpayers billions.

The latest Harvard/Harris Poll finds Hispanic Americans, by a majority of 56 percent, support denying permanent residency to immigrants who are known to have used welfare or are likely to use welfare. Likewise, a majority of 65 percent of Hispanic Americans said illegal aliens should not be allowed to draw from taxpayer-funded welfare programs, as well as 71 percent of black Americans.

:children_crossing:

Breitbart. :rofl:

2 Likes

Here you go.

Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump appears to be facing an insurmountable wall among Latino voters in the key swing state of Florida: only 12.9% support among Hispanic voters, according to a new survey.