Trump: Who do you like more, the country or Hispanics?

Another one:

The poll, conducted by the polling firm Latino Decisions, found only about one-in-five Latinos (21 percent) said they would probably or definitely vote for Trump, with only 13 percent saying they “definitely” would.

An overwhelming majority —almost eight-in-ten (78 percent)—said they are strongly or somewhat “frustrated with how Trump and his allies treat immigrants and Latinos” and are worried thing will get worse.

Back and forth on the polls.

Trump has more support from US Latinos than 12.9%…THAT one screams FAKE NEWS.

:tickets:

Fat donald is a racist dip ■■■■ and the El Paso massacre was the nail on the coffin. He’s done with Latino voters. Trust me on this one. :rofl:

Wrongo. Trump policy is why the LEGAL immigrants come and why they have much contempt for the freeloading illegals.

We saw this in 2016 and will see it even more so in 2020 now that the D want VA care for all and to confiscate firearms.

Time to think 2024.

Bigots can’t help but bigot. It’s just who he is. And many just adore him for it.

Is he a Communist Hispanic for work for those sickos at CNN?

Trump policies have been “harmful?”

What kind of a vague question is that?

Let us know when the poll really counts in Nov 2020.

We shall see.

Haven’t you ever observed a family of WASPs ?

Yes we will.

Constitutional Americans vote and think for themselves.

"From the stage, he asked Cortes: “Who do you like more, the country or Hispanics?” Cortes appeared to mouth “country,” to which Trump replied: “I don’t know. I may have to go for the Hispanics, to be honest with you. We got a lot of Hispanics.””

Well, I guess it isn’t racist against Hispanics. He says he loves Hispanics more than the country.
Its more like…strange.
Or blither.
The Biden/Trump debates may be hilarious.

Agreed. Two old senile men debating who can lead America the best…what could possibly go wrong?

I’m sure the feeling is mutual.

You probably would say it, since race is not involved in anything he said.
Hispanic is not a race.

Totally not racist.

Okay would bigoted work better?

Dog, my future in laws are straight up “emotions are for ethnic people” WASPs.

I don’t think people get Latinos can range from Spaniard white to coal black.

On the ignorance of definitions scale, it works about the same.

Bigotry
intolerance toward those who hold different opinions from oneself.

What different opinions do Hispanics hold?

Yeah dude, I’m going to take your word for it because? :rofl:

Post all the definitions. Ignoring the fact that dictionary definitions are literally the worst reference you can ever use.