Trump: We're trying to find out' who the whistleblower is."

English please

Yo, his whole statement is hearsay, scuttlebutt and nothing more!

He is used to living in a question-free environment.

^*

As soon as the White House confirmed it.

No, it was as soon as the CIA change the standards to hearsay day’s before.:rofl:

God this is easy

Not according to the ICIG and acting DNI. They both determined them to be credible and nothing the Republicans have done proves otherwise.

It’s easy when you make stuff up. The standards weren’t changed to allow hearsay evidence the day before. It always allowed for second-hand information.

That didn’t happen. The rules are same as they’ve been since May 2018

Fair enough.

^*

This makes no sense in the least. The IC IG is the accuser. The WB has nothing to do with this anymore, other than as a distraction and an attempt to defend Trump for personal retribution and gain. Which apparently you are a-okay with. Which is a shame. I mean come on man, do you seriously think any random Joe-schmo in the IC can just fabricate a complaint and it will be rubber stamped as urgent and credible without any corroboration? Seriously? Of course not. The IC IG has to validate the complaint to determine its veracity. They then become the accuser by passing the information on to the DNI to add notes and deliver it to Congress.

Hang your hat on this one Doug. It is amusing to witness. :+1:

Fixed.

^*

Judicial system? Huh? :confused:

Damn law. Trump should not be bound by such trivialities.

Voluntarily resign and admit to the crimes he has committed in the run-up to the election and once in office. He is arguably the single most corrupt President to have ever held the office. I place law and order and the defense of the Constitution above any one man. Always.

Devon Archer isn’t “from” the Ukraine. He was one of Hunter Biden’s partners at Rosemont Seneca.

1 Like

Thank you.

Then what did he mean by asking for a favor?

Yes, I think an IC or anyone else can fabricate or misinterpret based on their own biases. If I am accused of something I want to have the right to confront the people who claim to have first hand knowledge…not people they supposedly passed it on to.

I don’t think that is even the WB. More likely the people who leaked to him. And what sort of immunity under law can they claim?

As to Trump taking steps to find the identity of the WB, he had best consult with his attorney on that…if he hsn’t already done so.

The IC AG states that the law never barred hearsay as a basis for whistle blowing. The form demanded that it be first hand, but the law didn’t.

And a member of the board of Burisma, right?