Trump: We're trying to find out' who the whistleblower is."

The whistleblower’s identity is protected by law. Fat donald is trying to retaliate against and intimidate a witness in plain sight.

1 Like

Lawyer for the whistleblower.
:point_down:t3:

2 Likes

Fully predictable. Trump and team will take any step and continue to generate nonsense claims to distract people form the evidence in the matter.

What a little chicken hiding behind he mommies skirts? Can’t be man enough to stand in front of the citizens of the United States and tell his tale. Now I know he is hiding something.

1 Like

Seeking Retribution against a person who blows the whistle on good faith belief that wrong doing is done, is the very essence of the law. If a person blows the whistle on the believed illegal action they cannot be faced with retribution. It’s why it’s in place.

My agency accepts federal funding, we have to have a whistle blower policy in place so that if I think our CFO or CEO is using Medicaid dollars for their own benefit…I can blow the whistle and they can’t fire me. And I work for a lowly two county social services agency.

1 Like

I would love for Rudy to publicly testify.

2 Likes

What in the ever loving? Trump is really that important to you? That you want a career individual who has dedicated their lives to the defense of our nation to be placed under threat of death to protect this East-coast liberal conman? Check your priorities. Holy crap! :flushed:

10 Likes

What a big fat Bully the President is, seeking to dole out retribution once he finds out who it is. He already said what he feels they should do with spies…What makes you think he doesn’t feel the same way.

THIS PERSON IS PROTECTED FOR A REASON.

2 Likes

Arrest for treason!

2 Likes

The party of law and order

2 Likes

Why should this person have to sit in the spotlight because of the president’s actions?

:flushed:

3 Likes

This certainly is separating the wheat from the chaff. We will see who really is a believer in CentGov getting away with whatever crimes they want, and who wants CentGov to be held accountable for their actions. It’s telling how quiet it is in here with respect to the cult currently.

1 Like

Really? Holy ■■■■■ Thank you for being honest about your support for retaliation against whistle blowers. You’re a true Trumpist, soldier.

10 Likes

The person does not have to. It’s in the law to protect this person from any intimidation and retaliation. Depending on the severity, something like this can get a person killed. Is that what you want?

How you know it’s not woman?

2 Likes

You call yourself “old.” Are you just now finding out about the whistle blower laws?

1 Like

Ya know I always get this real anxious feeling when someone is trying to talk circles…I have a manager who does that. She talks very fast and stops and starts sentences, changes direction in the middle of the sentence and uses word combinations that don’t make sense. I always know she’s making stuff up to get out of trouble. This is what Donald is doing now.

2 Likes

Certainly ain’t The New Republican Party

To the bold, I don’t think some care. I think there are in fact some here that are so blinded by the Trump propaganda that nothing else matters to them. Not even the lives of fellow Americans who are simply doing what they believe is right for the country, and following the law to the letter. Even the Acting DNI commended this person and agreed they were doing exactly what they should be doing.

2 Likes

To be fair @Apocalypto, the president did not say they were trying to find out who the whistle blower is…he said they are trying to find out about a whistle blower. I am not sure if there is a huge difference there, but…there is a difference none the less.

1 Like