Trump: We're trying to find out' who the whistleblower is."

ExecutivE PrIvElEdgE

Are you suggesting we should repeal whistleblower laws? Or just in this case?

Trump probably thinks this is like his previous life and somebody busted one of his NDA’s…he’ll show 'em.

What does the whistleblower’s identity have anything to do with Trump ?

There’s no need for his or her identity to be disclosed

Very, very fair point brother. We see that here every single day.

I haven’t seen Trump hiding behind his mommy and making accusations. Unlike this little snow flake he stand in front of the country and say what he thinks.

He can face his accusers, at trial… That is the right afforded to him by the constitution. There is no constitutional right till then…

1 Like

Unreal. I weep for our nation, knowing that some people believe these things.

Whistleblowers have protection by law.

Or are you stating trump should violate the law.

Have you heard of witness protection?

Allan

Yea he’s a snowflake who wants to make accusations and not take the heat for the stories he’s telling. What does he have to hid? If he is such a defender of the United States he should have no problem standing in front of the citizens of the United States and telling his tale.

His “mommy” is deceased.

He did “hide” behind his lawyers during the Mueller investigation, not sure if any of them were mommies or not. The written answers he provided were less than honest.

You want to accuse someone stand in front of that person and make your case. How would you like to be tried for a crime and never get to know who the person is that is accusing you?

He is not being tried… yet…

You want to be tried in court and never get to see or know the name of your accuser? Doesn’t sound much like the United States to me. More like something Russia would do.

Nothing to hide. He has the law on his side.

Allan

The person making the case is the IC IG. The whistle-blower only provided their concerns to the IG. Atkinson then determined on his own the complaint was credible and urgent. Trump can face his own appointed IC IG anytime he wants. The WB has nothing to do with this. Other than petty revenge and retaliation.

I weep for you not knowing what a conservative is.

Says the person wanting to out a whistle-blower who, according to the DNI was acting 100% in good faith and following the exact letter of the law. Check a mirror champ.

4 Likes

How do you know they are stories…Or are you just guessing they are. See the difference is that I am not clapping my hands about this, I do not want to see us go down the impeachment road…but my stance is to wait to find out what is true and what is not. You have already decided that the W.B. is a liar and a fake. And that’s a real shame…as he may just have been doing his duty under the law.
But good for you for being judge and jury on this.

1 Like