Trump: We're trying to find out' who the whistleblower is."

Can you link to something ? I would be very surprised to hear an IG say someone should be locked up… referred to the DOJ, sure

We all know it’s a dem hack and CIA swamper… Hiding behind the law!

Did he check the box saying he had first hand info or not?

1 Like

Have fun

He referred them to the DOJ, didn’t call for them to be locked up…

So you support those dirty cops, sick why?

But what would it take for you to change your mind?? Even a little bit??

I mean he can’t be ALL bad, can he??

^*

If the evidence is so weak that Trump’s DOJ can’t get an indictment then that’s what justice is all about… Alternatively, perhaps the Trump DOJ is just incompetent…

Okay.

^*

Was the complaint deemed credible upon review or not?

:rofl:

So you think that’s it?

I’ll remind you there is other investigations into those Obama scandals still going on!

So, are you leaning toward incompetent?

When did hearsay become credible?

covfefe!!

^*

The way the Democrats are freaking I’d say Trumps spot on!:rofl:

You have proof that heresay is the only evidence?

Is that the word Google tried to hid?

I will only speak for myself here. I dislike Trump. I do not attack him…as much as I attack the malicious things he says and does. I think it is beneath the station of the President to attack political opponents in such a harsh callous manner as he does. It is my opinion that doing so brings disrespect to the Office of President of the United States. And when he is done, he will have forged new relationships with the ruthless dictators of the world, while alienating our allies world wide. And while I may agree with the keep your friends close, and your enemies closer…He has done nothing to keep our friends close at all.

I attack his use of Twitter, to openly name call, malign and maliciously bring down political opponents. Again, I expect better behavior from a sitting President, regardless of who he or she is. Trump supporters almost three years later still go on and on about Clinton’s comment about the basket of deplorable’s. She was in my opinion no better than Trump. But why is it wrong for her to have said that? when Trump states so much worse almost on a daily basis.

Nah…I would love nothing more than to see a President Trump be a good president and bring about nothing but good for our nation, but when he is still three years later trying to prove how he won the presidency, and that Hillary is crooked…there’s something wrong with that in my mind. Trump won…even I have accepted that. I have gone on record many times, I don’t agree with impeachment as it is a divisive process, but that is out of my hands. I am not a congressman or a senator.

It is my feeling that Nancy Pelosi was bucking her own party…as much as I dislike her and her politics, I think she was right in not caving to the pressure, but at this point…she had to move forward…as there is credible evidence that there may have been some legal issues in what the President did, but only further investigations will give answers to what the level of that rises to. ( I wish I had stated that better).

Just know this, the majority of my posting comes from a place of calling people out on a moral plane. This goes back to the old board, when Republicans here on this board (old board) were calling for the impeachment of OBAMA, my responses were to these people…FOR WHAT? What in 2012 or 13 did OBAMA actually do to have you calling for impeachment. Win a second term? It was stupid and it was wrong.

For me doing what is RIGHT, and doing the right thing is what is important…and it’s more important than doing what is best. Sometimes what is best, has a negative effect on a great number of people.

Going to war to stop terrorism was the right thing…Going to war to stop Sadam Hussein might have been the best thing…but was it the right thing? See my point?

2 Likes

The Republicans destroyed the whistle blowers statement!

Didn’t *bama prosecute 7 or 8 whistleblowers??

Hard to prosecute someone when you don’t know their name.

^*

Not even remotely