Trump: We're trying to find out' who the whistleblower is."

Thread title: "Trump: We’re trying to find out who the whistleblower is

The Hill quote of Trump: We’re trying to find out about a whistleblower…

These two are not the same. Why?

1 Like

Fox has been scooping things left and right.

^*

Rid the party of Trump and his acolytes, elect conservatives who promote conservatism and we can talk. But it will take a long time for this stench to be removed from the party.

I don’t have to prove anything. It has already been proven. The Mueller report, the SDNY filings with the Cohen plea, etc. The evidence is already there. I’ve read it all and it is as clear as day. Add to that what Trump has already admitted to with regards to his call with Zelensky and he deserves nothing shy of impeachment. He really deserves prison, but we don’t send powerful politicians to prison that have reached his stature.

Keep parsing. It is amusing. You do realize Trump is going to throw your parsing right under the bus here shortly. He wants to know who the WB is, and there is no question they are trying to find out.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1179023001989373952

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1179023004241727489

Honest question here. How does this photo prove that Biden had conversations about his son’s activity at Burisma? Devon Archer was a partner in Hunter Biden’s investment firm, wasn’t he?

Really. This made sense to you? Really?

That is a claim that he has a right to meet his accuser. That, again, is not a statement that he is trying to find out who the whistleblower is…
If he is trying to find that out, he hasn’t stated so yet.
No…I use what is literally said, to undo the parsing…and twisting.

Ignore the evidence. Very George Orwell of you.

He has a right to meet his accuser at TRIAL, not during an investigation…

1 Like

Pretty much destroys the “Joe didn’t know” excuse.

Evidence over whistle blower innuendo.

:moneybag:

The public and politics demands openness in this process.

Yinz are messing up bigly.

:rat:

Evidence is not your ally.

It will vote Trump in 2020.

:fairy:t3:

Are you agreeing that this notion of the right to face his accuser is bogus until a trial?

Who gives a ■■■■ what the public demands? The anonymity of whistleblowers is protected by law. Just because your boy doesn’t like it doesn’t negate the law.

If that is the argument then it is absurd at best. The accuser, as it were, is the IC IG. The WB just files the complaint. The IG then has to corroborate it and determine its validity. Once they have done that, then the IG files the formal complaint. Trump can face Atkinson, his hand-appointed IG, anytime he chooses.

No, the reality is Trump wants to out the WB and is trying to find out who they are. Out of pure political and personal reasons. For retaliation and to destroy this person so as to save his own hide.

Do you see any problem with this, or are you okay with this behavior as well? Are you in favor of overturning WB laws that protect them and their identity, in order to spare Trump?

1 Like

Maybe Joe didn’t ask Hunter why he happened to be playing golf with a big wig from a Ukrainian energy company. Would you have asked who these people from Ukraine were and why…

Oh, well. Some people might have.

I want the R Congresspersons to question and verify the accusation.

Truth is simple…Whistler story is convoluted.

:do_not_litter:

So should I post the several photos of Trump with Epstein as “proof” he was an insider to his sex crimes!

2 Likes

Spoken like a partisan D who knows they will lose in 2020.

:ballot_box_with_check: