Trump: We're trying to find out' who the whistleblower is."

Bingo. This sums it up nicely.

Maybe one day you’ll come back. Better than being associated with pelosi/schiff.

^*

All of this…and the D cannot field a candidate that can beat him in a little more than a year. less than 30% of his term remains and letting the vote decide is unacceptable.

Gutless vermin is what I see…Afraid of the vote…Afraid of the consequences.

:rat:

3 Likes

If that was true, why did Trump solicit help from a foreign government?

2 Likes

Speaking for myself more so than Nebraska…we are not associated with Pelosi and Schiff. I despise Nancy Pelosi. She’s a phony and has lost sight of why she is there.

Your problem with people like Nebraska and me and wondering rover and a few others is that we are conservatives who refuse to step into line. We see Trump for who he is. A New York liberal. We aren’t Hillary Supporters…i voted for Johnson. I stand alone with a few other conservatives on principle.

Nancy Pelosi was prepared to do just that.

But, plain and simple, seeking something of value from a foreign government to help with an election is against federal law.

Plan and simple.

And now, seeking to unmask a whistle blower is also against federal law.

She should just ignore these things because an election is coming?

And of course, it begs the question, who else has he solicited help from? And did he get it?

2 Likes

Come back to what? The GOP is dead to me. What they’ve enabled and been complicit in has only furthered my resolve. I left the party under Bush. I still voted for McCain and Romney, along with straight R tickets until the 2016 election though. I voted for Cruz in the Primary and wrote-in McMullin for the General. If that makes me associated with Pelosi and Schiff in your eyes, so be it. That says less about me than it does you. Trump does not deserve the sort of adulation and respect you’re giving him man.

No. I’m party-less now and likely will be forever. I’ll continue to support true conservatives though. Like Justin Amash for example.

1 Like

You weren’t grateful the economy was so strong in 2016.

3 Likes

I’ve said for a while now Trump is going to be re-elected. The Democrats are horrible and have fielded uninspiring candidates that cannot defeat him.

That does not mean I don’t support the impeachment inquiry. No man, NONE, should be above the rule of law. Trump is a criminal many times over. He has abused the office and the power given to him by the people. He has lost the privilege of the Presidency in my eyes.

But it won’t matter because this is the Idiocracy. Propaganda and conspiracy theories have eaten away at the brains of too many of my fellow Americans. The inmates are running the asylum now. Welcome to the circus.

3 Likes

Corruption MUST be challenged.

EXCLUSIVE: A photo obtained by Fox News’ “Tucker Carlson Tonight” shows former Vice President Joe Biden and his son Hunter golfing in the Hamptons with Devon Archer, who served on the board of the Ukrainian natural gas company Burisma Holdings with Hunter.

Earlier this month, Joe Biden told Fox News in Iowa that he never discussed his son’s foreign business dealings with him.

“I have never spoken to my son about his overseas business dealings,” Biden said, pointing the finger at President Trump. “I know Trump deserves to be investigated. He is violating every basic norm of a president. You should be asking him why is he on the phone with a foreign leader, trying to intimidate a foreign leader. You should be looking at Trump.”

Hunter Biden told The New Yorker previously that he and his father had spoken “just once” about his work in Ukraine.

:do_not_litter:

Of course the confirmation is not in the transcript… its in the IC IG’s comments on the document.

Keep spinning.

Do you have an audio that goes with the photo… or did you erase the cartoon captions that indicated the conversations going on . This is not evidence, it is speculation.

Keep spinning.

So…a President’s phone call with a foreign leader is like Citizen Joe Schmoe making a call? :rofl:

I believe someone is subtly threatening.

Golf is cool now…did you forget?

Yes it will happen, it’s inevitable!

I’ll answer that.

He didn’t!!!

^*

1 Like

Well stated.

But I’ve only seen attack trump and cozy up to dimocrat slime talking points.

I can’t be the only one who’s noticed.

Maybe it’ll change someday. We’ll see what happens.

^*

Okay.

But still, you’d be welcome back if you were to ever change your mind.

^*

All you have to do now is prove it.

^*