Trump: We're trying to find out' who the whistleblower is."

A desperate human is at the center. English is hard.

Well, we cant really tell what he has. That is the nature of a black box.
That is not the nature of our judicial system, however.

You sure tried to though

Sure it is. A suspect is not privy to the evidence against them until their case goes to trial

The IG also doesn’t conduct a trial… He merely determines in the evidence is urgent and credible… that’s it

First, there is no “compromise” in being discussed in that conversation. He has stated that Guiliani didn’t even talk to him about this. Being mentioned in a conversation is not the same as being involved in a conversation.
Second, the DOJ OLC career professionals are the ones who made the decision about the whistle blower report. You have no evidence or reason to believe that Barr personally had anything to do with it.
The purpose of the investigation into the origins of the Russian investigation is to find out the truth about what happened and why it happened. An investigation that is making some very very nervous.

what do you think would happen if Trump was the whistle blower using hearsay to pull their finger?:rofl:

Like the IG saying Comey should of been locked up for his actions and the DOJ decided other wise?

Where did the IG say that?

In front of Congress

Can you link to something ? I would be very surprised to hear an IG say someone should be locked up… referred to the DOJ, sure

We all know it’s a dem hack and CIA swamper… Hiding behind the law!

Did he check the box saying he had first hand info or not?

1 Like

Have fun

He referred them to the DOJ, didn’t call for them to be locked up…

So you support those dirty cops, sick why?

But what would it take for you to change your mind?? Even a little bit??

I mean he can’t be ALL bad, can he??

^*

If the evidence is so weak that Trump’s DOJ can’t get an indictment then that’s what justice is all about… Alternatively, perhaps the Trump DOJ is just incompetent…

Okay.

^*

Was the complaint deemed credible upon review or not?

:rofl:

So you think that’s it?

I’ll remind you there is other investigations into those Obama scandals still going on!