Trump wants to ban flavored ecigs

Helped me quit 5 years ago.

1 Like

Nope, he’s a moron, democrats should love him. He’s their kind of stupid.

1 Like

Common ground… From what I have seen, the vast majority of the death and serious effects are not even related to nic salts, they are THC and CBD related…

1 Like

Government is on a heavy disinformation scare campaign right now, they just want to tax it, missing those sweet cancer taxes.

1 Like

Exactly. It was black market crap bought by idiots trying to save a buck on their medicine. Somehow it’s being blown up as if this has anything to do with e-cigs.

1 Like

Heck is freezing over… We agree…

1 Like

Just don’t get too comfy if there’s a new thread about Trump tomorrow. :wink:

The hell you can’t. They are looking for regulation that only leaves them standing. Outlaw juice and vaping devices and only leave pre-filled cartridge cigarettes. That’s the goal.,

1 Like

I smoked cigarettes for 20 plus years and gave it up cold turkey. For whatever reason, it wasn’t difficult at all for me. After three days, I didn’t want to touch a cigarette. And I wasn’t really concerned with the heath issues, I was pissed at the taxes. The federal government and state government both put a dollar tax on each pack at around the same time. Went from $3 a pack to $5 almost instantly. So I quit to do my part to defund the government.

1 Like

I work with a law firm that is investigating a possibility of a serious lung condition caused by a flavoring called diacetyl. It’s the same thing used in microwave popcorn there were lawsuits about it about 8 years ago. For that reason, I just can’t use them. I have the same issue with a lot of medications that cause serious side effects.

We will battle then… In the meantime, enjoy a 35mg nic salt, mint flavor preferably… :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

We’ll see what the regulations look like when they come out, but from my understanding they’re essentially directly targeting Juul (and other “e-cig” brands), not vape juice or devices.

1 Like

Do yourself a favor and try again. You were probably just at too weak a vape or wrong vape device.

1 Like

Sub-Ohm for me. My lung must be asphyxiated with the delivery.

LOL… I call those power lungs…

That’s the biggest challenge with trading tobacco for vaping, is the self-tailoring requirement.

Well, I am a stoner too, so… :man_shrugging: lol

Once you find the right blend that gives you that same feeling as your first cig in the morning, you’ll never miss having another cigarette.

2 Likes

Umm no. They are throwing up barriers to entry that only large multinationals can hurdle.

On this 18th anniversary of 9/11, libs and cons came together in political harmony against unwanted intrusions into our personal lives.

I’ll vape to that. :no_smoking:

Night, folks!

2 Likes