Trump wants to ban flavored ecigs

More government interference into our lives.

Those Democrats…oh wait.

yep.

I agree with him. But I’m a liberal democrat.

Wonder how conservatives will square the circle…actaully, I don’t wonder. They will just cheer and pretend like this is exactly what they have been preaching for 10 years…

Things are dangerous. All kinds of people getting lung disease because of the oils in that crap. It goes in to the lungs as a vapor, then turns back into oil. That’s like having pneumonia but worse. It’s not mucus, it’s oil.

Big government, it’s not just for Democrats anymore.

1 Like

You’ll take my vape mod when you pry it from my cancer-ridden fingers. I already quit smoking tobacco ■■■■■■■■■ , leave me alone. lol

7 Likes

State issue.

It’s unregulated. Lots of people isn’t a number. Regulate it but banning it? Meh.

Hyperbole from the CDC making its way up the chain when it’s already been demonstrated that the 3 whole deaths were caused by tainted black market vaping cartridges. Hell, cops murdered more than that last weekend. lol

Big tobacco is throwing a dying fit.

1 Like

I agree… How many were killed with firearms bought in private sales LAST WEEK? It’s almost like a national emergency… :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Laaaaaaaaaame. :rofl:

I think this thread needs 3k posts.

Emanations! Right to privacy!

No, 10k. Lets do this.

1 Like

The government is infringing on the rights of vapers? Where’s the NVA when you need ‘em. Speak out. You’ve got to speak out against the madness.

:relaxed:

In 2017 and 2018, the Vapor Technology Association met at Trump’s hotel to strategize how to lobby the administration, with a Republican lawmaker at one conference advising it to emphasize jobs created by the growing industry and how regulation could devastate hundreds of small vaping businesses.

Chuckle giggle chuckle

Tobacco causes about 400,000 deaths a year in the United States. That’s literally more than 10 times the number of deaths by gun. Tobacco has no medicinal value. It is sold purely for the purpose of making billions of dollars for capitalist corporations. It releases carcinogens and other pollutants into the air. Discarded cigarettes litter every street, park and beach and cause fires which destroy property and kill people. Smoking causes health problems which drive up the cost of health care. Smokers are usually segregated into non inclusive areas in public places, or denied outright their freedom of choice to light up wherever they want. Tobacco does for America everything you libs hate. I’d think you’d be all for banning as much of it as you could.

Oh wait… Hypocrisy.

1 Like

The Trump Administration is being hamstrung by Hollywood, videogames, windmills, liberals, e-cigarettes, and of course the Enemy of the People. :frowning:

And to top it all off, Tobacco is exempt from the Drug Schedule, while it kills more than Schedule 1.

Finally found something I agree with you on. Weird that Big Tobacco hasnt gone about trying to buy market share in the e-cig and vape industry.

1 Like

Vaping isn’t tobacco. That’s a really cool rant though.

It’s only a matter of time before we do. :wink:

My first impression when I caught on to e-cigs was that Big Tobacco would just buy it all out and rebrand itself, but they are apparently completely inept at developing a vaping device that’s worth a damn. Their only hope is to lobby out the competition.