Trump wants to ban flavored ecigs

I forgot to mention that.

Of course most important of all, which is all the money big tobacco donates to political campaigns !

1 Like

So ban flavored e-cig carts in response to tainted weed carts that were causing the uptick in deaths? Sounds like Trump logic to me.

1 Like

The issue with vaping is if they “Ban” it or try to regulate it you just change one part of the chemical formula and boom its no longer regulated.

Liquid nicotine (or electronic liquid or e-liquid) means “a liquid composed of nicotine and other chemicals, and which is sold as a product that may be used in an electronic cigarette.”
N.Y. Pub. Health Law § 1399-cc(1)(e) (2019)

I see laws have gotten smarter, smart fix.

That wording is a direct result of how many times the JWH-XXX compound was changed.

But it LOOKS like smoking tobacco, so BAN IT ANYWAY!!

They have…

Altira is Phillip-Morris rebranded…

2 Likes

Yeah they have realized after testing them that well umm they are all different. Put them under QC.

Austria did it with wine.

Mmmkay

Somewhere a bowl just got lit.

1 Like

Pahdon me… lol

1 Like

Who else in here was addicted to cancer sticks and switched to vaping to save their lives and wallets?

This doesn’t strike me as a partisan issue, sans the most radical of partisans on either side, of which there are few here who fall under that.

Count me in… 6 years…

1 Like

I tried it but ended up back on cigs.

1 Like

I’ll get rabid right along with y’all when it comes to vaping. To hell with whichever (R)etar(D) is trying to screw up the best thing to ever happen to smokers. It’s saved a hell of a lot of lives in my opinion.

I’ve been addicted to nicotine since before I hit puberty, when it was still cool to start up. Quitting “smoking” is the one thing in my life that I lack the personal willpower to, and I freely admit my weakness in that. The best I can do is to have something that I can inhale and exhale.

1 Like

I agree that the panic is overblown, and I like my vape.

But can’t really blame this on “big tobacco” - Altria owns Juul.

1 Like
  • Raises hand *

January 5th will be a year since I quit cigarettes, and I smoked for almost 20 years.

4 Likes

We agree on this topic… I started way, way to young when anyone could by cigarettes… Fought the demon for decades and vaping was the only one the lasted… I’ll mix my own if it’s outlawed… I am on a very, very low nic level now and am hoping to shed the burden at some point soon but it is so much better than smoking…

1 Like

I took me over 3 years of going back and forth between tobacco and vaping before I finally gave up on the idea of tapering off the nicotine over time. Screw it, it’s still far less hazardous than a real cigarette.

Nicotine SALTS was my saving grace. I can have 12mg eliquid (which is what I require to stay away from tobacco) and it’s way less harsh than traditional eliquids at 3mg.

Nappa Nectar by California Grown E-Liquids is my favorite for those of you curious. I love mango.

1 Like