Is Anyone Noticing An Increase in Deaths Among Our Youth?

If this is the absolute truth and it’s been squelched, I’d now like to know why it is that the professionals “we” trust to evaluate this, didn’t do their jobs? Was it accidental or purposeful? If it was purposeful, what was their purpose?

1 Like

Some Dr’s are recommending against children taking the covid shots. If i’m not mistaken Rand Paul among them.

The death rate from covid is almost zero among children so if there is any doubt at all about the shots why would one risk it?

4 Likes

awareness is slowly growing but when big lefty tech scrubs and censors such stories it will take longer, and kill more people

2 Likes

Absolutely right. Does anybody remember a spate of young people being hospitalized a few years ago after using black market (for lack of a better term) vapes?

My oldest son is 48. He got off cigs and has been vaping for at least 5-6 years. He was pissing blood and after tests they found an encapsulated tumor on one of his kidneys. He’s not diabetic, BMI & weight are normal, exercises regularly etc.
Whether the vape stick is the culprit I don’t know but inhaling chemical oils to be distributed through the cardiovascular and pulmonary systems of the body can’t be beneficial. Somewhere down the road something is going to happen.
I quit cigs almost 50 years ago. I frankly don’t know how anyone can afford them or vapes now but addictive substances are blind to cost. Im simply of the opinion they don’t quit because the ■■■■ is available and they’re too weak just to suck it up (no pun), quit and go through the withdrawals.

1 Like

I remember that thread. After the initial “I have TDS and I’m here to squeal about my orange fantasy!” wore off, the truth was brought to light.

But, just two short years later, when the Kid Sniffer was involved with raising taxes on vapes, it was bent over crickets, thanking Daddy for spitting in their faces, again. :rofl:

3 Likes

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.rcreader.com/commentary/rfk-childrens-health-defense-notifies-fda-mrna-risks-outweigh-benefits-jab-kids&ved=2ahUKEwjN5aaF1NP6AhVAUGwGHZlgCuQQFnoECBQQAQ&usg=AOvVaw0W6eos_e0BUx00VFNs13xh

It’s world population reduction by stealth imho.

When was that knowledge covered up?

I looked at the study. While I can see why there is caution being taken, I don’t think that continued studies will back up the conclusion.

Overall there were 9 more cardiac deaths in the subgroup than expect in the time period where they were analyzing. So during the period there were about 2 million men vaccinated that resulted in 9 unexpected deaths. What is that versus the reduction in death from Covid in that same age group?

The guidance now states that the group in question has more risk of death from the vaccine than covid… but do they take in factors like long Covid into account?

Also… it is quite strange that there are no names on the study to show who was involved in doing it… not saying that it is nefarious… but it does seem strange that no one is putting their name on it.

do you know?

do they have to? why?

Ladapo’s name is tied with the results. it was conducted by the Florida Dept of Health. no other names are needed

thanks for reading and considering

whenever they do what they do. when they do what they do

which is ban and censor anything that hurts their precious democrats

2 Likes

When was it covered up that the Astra Zeneca vaccine causes increased risk for blood clots?

whenever they banned posts about anything negative about vax

surely you dont deny that this goes on

1 Like

By the Study’s own limitation it does say that they cannot determine the causative nature of anyone’s death. They looked at death certificates and not medical history.

The study even states “Cardiac-related deaths were ascertained if an ACME code of I3-I52 were on their death certificate, thus, the underlying cause of death may not be cardiac-related.”

The study also states “Additional studies should be conducted to further understand the risks and benefits of vaccination of males between 25-39. Increased risk in the primary analysis for the 25 - 39 age group was based on a small sample size. Additionally, significant mortality from diagnosed COVID-19 infection occurred among all adult age groups. COVID-19 mortality among asymptomatic or undiagnosed COVID-19 infection is less clear. However, excess overall mortality among 25–44-year-old Americans was significant in a study1 looking at mortality from January 2020-October 2020. The largest increases were among Hispanic and Latino. It is unclear what the contribution of asymptomatic or undiagnosed COVID-19 infection is to mortality risk, and how this contributes to excess mortality.”

As there is a decrease in overall mortality of Covid from vaccination, how does that weigh against nine unexpected deaths that may or may not be attributed a cardiac event?

I get why there is a decision made on an abundance of caution of weighing risk vs reward… but I have my doubts that further studies reinforce this one.

No one covered up that the Astra Zeneca vaccine carried with an increased risk of blood clots.

Here is a BBC article going into great detail about it.

No one covered it up.

The blood clot issue was the primary reason why the FDA never approved it’s use here.

i was referring to “big tech” as i indicated

what does msnbc say about it?

dig in deep. be very skeptical that’s good!

(now do that with the climate change)

I have… guess what… the evidence is overwhelming.

That is can cause blood clots.

no it says the are very rare

eat up their spin nom nom nom