Trump wants a SPACE FORCE

Attention Libs… I think this one is one of yours. Whose job is it to watch him today?

So you are not for the establishment of a Space Force?

the knot gets tighter.

even your confusion is confused.

just stop, pretend you were joking, and go post something about children being ripped from mothers’ breasts.

It’s like you didn’t even read your own link.

If MItchell is capable of doing anything right now he’s probably screaming “Help help let me out of this box!”

I noticed. Did you notice it was shot down after opposition from basically everyone in the military including the mad dog himself.

There’s been no votes on it in Congress this year. What exactly was Trump announcing then?

I have to admit, I am confused. Are you or are you not in favor of a Space Force for defense?

Probably like this:

:smile:

1 Like

“You went over my helmet?!!”

In any event, just pure silliness.

Nothing we can do in space that the Chinese can’t already do. They are perfectly capable of matching us step for step in space.

How about both sides adhere to the existing Outer Space Treaty instead.

military exercise with south Korea are a waste of time, provocative but most of all expensive.
space however, lets militarize the hell out of it

He can put Sebastian Gorka in charge of it:

2 Likes

Another stupid move by Idiot Boy. Stupid, stupid man.

ok. humor suggests you at least understand my point even if you dont agree.

Billy Mitchell’s claim to fame was really in his persistence. He fought for something that was laughed at by tough military men and politicians alike. He was demoted and court martialed for being so persistent and critical of the nation’s defense. It took over 25 years after he demonstrated aerial bombing of a ship for his vision to finally be accepted with the creation of the US Air Force.

Before that, they laughed.

listen… your Buzz Lightyear toy is not real… no matter what your science teacher says. There are real military space ops right now. Coordinating all the activities is easier done when they are not split up among the existing services.

I thought my bible thumping, trump loving cousin was sick. You’ve brought it to a brand new level. Do you realize how massive our universe is?

We don’t own space; Space owns us.

See, if he had said “Safe space force” libs would be 100% behind him.

1 Like

That’s not bad.

Cutting taxes and spending wildly on the military worked out great for George W. Bush.

ok libs… this is one of yours too.

She is somehow caught up in the idea that “space” in this context mean “to infinity and beyond”.

ummm…no. In this context, space does not mean all of space. It mean the parts of space that earthling adversaries ( no… sorry… not aliens) could use in a fight against us or that we could use in a fight against them.

Quick… do you know the altitude from which we conduct elint and comint missions against Russia, China, Iran, NoKo?