Trump wants a SPACE FORCE

Don’t forget the wall that Mexico was supposed to pay for.

I think we should build a spherical space station and call it the Trump Star. It will be yuge!!!
Two meter wide ventilation shafts would be the standard.

Would we make sure the subcontractors knew the risks?

1 Like

That’s not how we would do in the SPACE FORCE. Black star lung for everyone.

Unions be damned.

Was my reference to Clerks too obscure?

Best infrastructure week evah!

1 Like

clearly you don’t understand defense.

You do realize that pretty much everyone thinks this would be a bad idea. But it doesn’t even matter because his order doesn’t really do anything. It just let’s him pretend he just did something. And “Space Force” sounds neat to him. That’s his policy. Sound’s cool. Good idea. And in his mind he probably thinks he actually just made a new branch of the military.

1 Like

We actually do need some kind of a “Space Force.”

China is going to get to the moon and place a base upon it.

“Space trash” is rampant and is only going to get worse.

We need some kind of a plan in place now to prepare for the future. At the very least we’ve got to be negotiating space law with the Chinese and the Russians.

Don’t blame me - I voted for Kodos.

to me, it is no different than the creation of the Air Force in 1947. And all the opposition is from quarters that would have so something to lose. All the services currently have their space components and are afraid they will lose some budget if a new branch of defense is created.

Beat me to it

Who authorized a budget for the Space Force?

Although Trump recently mentioned it,
the idea most recently originated in Congress last year. So maybe Congress is working on it.

You libs were busy with your collusion delusion to pay it any attention.

Do you remember the whole idea getting shot down because no one wanted it?

Ok so let’s just get you on the record here.

You are in favor of the establishment of a vastly expensive Space Force for the chance that aliens, which to remind you, we have no proof currently exist, invade us. That is your reasoning.

Billy Mitchell is laughing at you.