Trump vows to begin deporting millions of invaders next week

Good. We both agree they should be treated well and deported. Welcome to conservatism. :+1:

ā€¦nor do I. That doesnā€™t mean that this very serious problem shouldnā€™t be immediately addressed. There should be a legal process that will stand up in SCOTUS.

Do.you like the idea of roaming bands of armed government enforcers stopping everyone and demanding they have proof of legality?

ICE is doing such a great job, they totally ā€œforgotā€ to search fat donaldā€™s businesses.

4 Likes

Why are you assuming those on a deportation list are dangerous?

1 Like

About nowā€¦Iā€™ve got this uncontrollable urge to singā€¦feelingsā€¦da, da, da, da-da, nothing more than feelings.

Next week, huh? Shall we come back and check on this like the FISA declass?

1 Like

Are drunk drivers dangerous? Iā€™m sure there are plenty of those on the list.

Do you believe trump has this legal process in place to start next week?

1 Like

Do you like the idea of ICE deporting people who already have deportation orders?

Unfortunately, heā€™s also ramping up in the Middle Eastā€¦I wonder how many of his supporters are signing up themselves or their adult children to go fight in the ME for donnie.

Do you like the idea of separating more children from their parents?

ā€œMillionsā€?

Sounds like a pretty big job. Better roll up those shirt sleeves, Donald.

Yeah, trumps vow has done nothing but create feelings for conservatives but no actual detailsā€¦

They are all tingly over thisā€¦

2 Likes

Do you think it coincidence that Donald tweets this the same week he launches his re-election campaign?

Itā€™s okay, I like being flirted with too, even when it doesnā€™t go anywhere. :wink:

2 Likes

Answer my question first, then I will answer yours. Thatā€™s how polite conversations work.

Do you like the idea of ICE deporting people who already have deportation orders?

As long as we agree itā€™s a waste of time and resources in order to appease a base. Wait, youā€™re right. That is modern conservatism.

1 Like

Answer my question first, then I will answer yours. Thatā€™s how polite conversations work.

We donā€™t agree that its a waste of time. But we do agree that deportations should happen. Iā€™m cool with 50 percent. How bout chu?

You already answered my question. :wink: