Trump vows to begin deporting millions of invaders next week

Hey… conservatives “feel” that trump has arranged the forces needed and legal framework to start doing this next week…

No actual details but they feel it is going to happen…

Isnt that all that matters?

Do you like the idea of ICE deporting people who already have deportation orders?

Sure, my buddy’s friend works for them.

It’s a tough job. They mainly focus on the ones who have criminal backgrounds.

The others, most of whom are employed, are often ignored.

Depends how they do it, doesnt it?

Of course no details have been offered other than your feeling that plans have been made…

Answer my question first, then I will answer yours. That’s how polite conversations work.

Do you like the idea of ICE deporting people who already have deportation orders?

Absolutely. Our team versus theirs, everything else is irrelevant.

1 Like

We do have more than my feelings. It’s an official release. ICE is aware.

Do you like the idea of humanely, respectfully and legally deporting people who already have deportation orders?

I am not comfortable with more children being separated from their parents. Say the kids (who were born here and are American citizens) go to school in the morning. And their parents go to work. ICE shows up at their work and cart them away. The kids get home from school and their parents are gone. Are you okay with that?

Democrats gave Trump over $1.6B for border security.
Trump signed a National Emergency.

What has he done with all of this money?

1 Like

You lost me at ICE workers being trained professionals.

1 Like

I think the focus will be on those who have additional offenses. Not showing up for their hearing, drunk driving I.D. theft, assault. That kind of thing. I mean good God, shouldn’t that maniac who shot Kate Steinle be shown the door?

If there’s a compelling reason other than “they’re here.” It cost $11,000 per deportation in 2016. The deportee often returns. If they’re a criminal or not being a good non-citizen, sure deport away. For the average illegal who is here working and adding to the economy, I don’t think it’s worth it.

4 Likes

Trump’s MO in a nutshell.

So you’ve changed you’re mind and you are no longer in favor of deporting those with deportation orders?

Sure.

Don’t know. I answered your question, now you answer mine.

You just broke with democratic groupthink. Congratulations and welcome to the world of free thinkers! :clap: