Trump vows to begin deporting millions of invaders next week

Why is fat donald warningall those he wants to deport? To put ICE agents in danger?

2 Likes

How will they determine who is an illegal alien?

Not capitulating to his every demand isn’t “will not work with.”

Remember, it was a lie that we were going to have deportation squads. We were told that wasn’t going to happen.

But really…anything that begins with “Trump vows” or "Trump promises " should be taken with a grain of salt until something actually happens.

1 Like

They’d ask for an ID?

Proof please.

Do you like the idea of ICE deporting people who already have deportation orders?

As long as due process and the rest of the Constitution are upheld. Deport away. They’ll get a free ride home to visit family and friends before heading right back. And no, a border wall wouldn’t stop them for a second.

Donald is going to say a lot of things between now and November 2020 to goose his base.

I don’t have any. But I did see a high ranking DHS official being interviewed on FNC who said that he liked the idea. Based on that, I’m assuming they know. You are free to assume whatever you please.

And how will they determine who to ask for an ID?

1 Like

Do you like the idea of ICE deporting people who already have deportation orders?

So you want a force going door to door demanding papers?

Why does this sound familiar?

1 Like

There should be an infraction that precedes the encounter…if that’s what you’re getting at?

I have no idea. That question wasn’t asked. Maybe some dem will ask it?

Yeah…yeah…let’s light our hair on fire for what Smyrna said…or that I think he said? :sunglasses:

Do you like the idea of separating more children from their parents?

Sounds like you think we need a wall.

Welcome.

Lots of conservative excitement but no details other than the ones being made up…

Sounds normal for something that wont actually be done going by past performance…

What I am getting at is I don’t like the idea of law enforcement nationwide looking for reasons to harass brown skinned people so they can check for identification.