Trump Tower meeting Russian lawyer admits she was paid informant to the Kremlin

No no…you are mistaken…Marky means today…not yesterday…just today…

See told you…this was gonna be Mark’s backdoor out regardless

1 Like

i agree with that.

now, if you’re into gossip or stories from “sources”…

"Mr. Mueller has been conducting interviews about the work of Joel Zamel, an Australia-born Israeli businessman with experience in social media and intelligence gathering. Mr. Zamel is the founder of several private consulting firms–including a crowdsourced analysis firm called Wikistrat as well as the Psy Group, a secretive private intelligence firm with the motto “shape reality.”

Has Stormy ever came out and expressed regret for for the pain she caused Melania? If not in my mind she’s not any better than Trump. I have zero respect for either party in an affair.

1 Like

I’d put more on Trump than Stormy since Melania was pregnant at the time.

Yeah obviously I do put more blame on Trump but mainly due to fact that he was/is a serial cheater. But Stormy knew that Melania was at home nursing a baby but she still came around anyways.

See the thing about people with real values is they don’t expect a damn parade for not cheating on their wives, nor do they expect a medal of freedom for picking up some trash at the park. They’re quietly living their lives, giggling at all the jerks standing on soap boxes while their mistresses, lawyers and henchmen toil and trouble.

1 Like

Check your bs filters, they appear overloaded. First one is a photoshop

Doesn’t change the fact that she knew Melania had just given birth and that she did not care until years later

BULL ■■■■

I never defended infidelity - with ANYONE. I have said I can understand it - especially in the case of Bill Clinton - but I have never said it is okay.

You can take that Republican / Democrat crap and put it where the sun don’t shine, unless you can show everyone where I am lying. YOU CANNOT.

Your fall-back position is always, “Well, this poster is a REPUBLICAN, so they will always defend a Republican while attacking a Democrat for the same thing!”

It is TIRED and full of baloney. Get a new act.

M

Affair blame assignation:
Trump = 60%
Daniels = 40%

Threatening to kill Daniel’s child blame assignation:
Trump = 100%

Seem fair?

fair enough. wasnt sure where you were going with it.

you have defended it in this thread by calling her a skank and a whore. By stating she is trying to extort him for money etc…which is laughable.Mark i know how you like to play word games when you argue. Its not going to work with me.

What does stating you defend everything Republican has anything to do with saying you are lying?
Its a statement that you are a partisan and that you will defend it no matter the cost. You are what you are, end of story.

Well no, thats my position with you, i can name quite a few posters on here who will attack a republican as well as a democrat on the same story. You on the other hand dont do that. Joanne while partisan and rabid on some issues is fairly consistent on this type of issue. Then you have Football, rover, lucy ( who is more moderate), Hywfier who are conservatives who seem to have principles when it comes to this issue. They dont throw 40 different types of shade because its trump and he is a republican.

the end of the day Mark trump is a lying, cheating fraud, and the idea you need to claim " show me where as of today he isnt a changed man" just goes to show how weak your argument is. Its actually almost insulting that you think people on this board are that stupid to buy that argument. Its insulting you would even try to play that game.

Garbage.

You DECIDE I defend infidelity because I call out the skank for being a skank and an extortsionist.
That’s how bankrupt your thinking is.

M

If she’s a skank, what is trump?

How about , a tramp?

You just did…

She is a whore. Literally. She’s proud of it. Don’t be a downer.

I guess that makes trump one as well.