Trump Tower meeting Russian lawyer admits she was paid informant to the Kremlin

You guess he gets paid to have sex.

Ewwwwww

The use of the word is not limited to those who get paid.

Its never the crime. Its the Cover up

1 Like

She is all those things. But trump is the sucker that succumbed to her blackmail. That is very troublesome. What other blackmail is he succumbing to now that we KNOW he will.

hang on. are you saying our president had sex with a whore and then paid her to not talk about it/not tell his wife?

the real issue is how many things did our President succumb to where he could be blackmailed.

I’m saying its dumb to get upset at someone calling a whore a whore as pb did up yonder.

Isnt that the whole crux of the investigation. Is he being blackmailed by the the Russian Mob or part of the Russian Mob? Considering like Kasporov said “Every country has its own mafia, In Russia, the mafia has its own country.” In essence. Putin is the leader of the Mob.

that makes your boy Trump a John.

1 Like

Trump was a cheater. Trump is today what appears to be a fine husband, father and grandfather. She is STILL a skank and now also an extortionist. Some people never change.

M

What are you ba sing that on? No more women have come forward since he was elected? That’s not a very good standard.

I’m basing it on the evidence. When you have something that indicates anything different, you let me know.

M

What “evidence” are you referring to? When was the last time you even saw him with his youngest son? He doesn’t to to him or about him. He’s ashamed of him.

If Trump is being blackmailed where is the evidence of it? He’s been far harder on Russia than Obama ever was!

If you want to see possible blackmail from the 2016 election that would be FAR more likely in the Clinton camp, where she and Bill clearly got paid off on the Uranium One deal. She and Bill knew and dealt with ten times the Russian oligarchs than Trump even knows. Hundreds of millions of dollars were funneled through the Clinton Foundation and Bill was paid DOUBLE his usual speaking fee to speak to a bank that just happened to be involved in selling shares of Uranium One. If the Russians threatened to narc on them it would have been a slam dunk to extort them.

But you’re worried about Trump being blackmailed over nookie??

M

Just stop with your little fantasies. It’s silly, really. You know NOTHING about who he speaks with on a daily basis. That he and Melania don’t drag their son into the spotlight is evidence only that this is their wish.

But YOU know!!

:roll_eyes:

M

Says the guy who is ALWAYS saying what trump thinks or what trump meant. You just did it in your post. “dragging their son into the spotlight” is your assumption. I have a different assumption. Which one of us is right?

AGAIN, in the absence of any evidence to the contrary all we know is that they DO NOT want to bring Baron into the spotlight. It is YOU who assumed they do not because Trump is “ashamed” of him.

I only said they have chosen NOT to subject him to the spotlight, as much as possible and that is clear.

M

You’re having an argument that I’m not having. trump is embarrassed by his son. That’s why we never see him.

And AGAIN, you have NO EVIDENCE of that idiotic surmise. All you know for sure is that the Trumps have elected to keep him out of the spotlight as much as possible.

I would have though you’d applaud that and allow the kid to have as much of a normal life as possible. Instead you make up ulterior motives without any evidence at all.

That’s a sickness. TDS at a high level.

M

I’m right. You’re wrong.