Trump Tower meeting Russian lawyer admits she was paid informant to the Kremlin

Blackmail?

Hilarious.

2 Likes

Oh, LOTS have tried to extort him for various reasons. Don’t you remember the election?

He won anyway. He’ll win again in 2020, if he runs.

It’s obvious that you don’t get why.

M

2013 is not 2018. It isn’t even 2016.

Why do I even need to point this out to you?

M

Dont negotiate with terrorist.

Trump hasn’t changed a thing about himself except for his job title. He is the same exact person he’s always been.

2 Likes

It doesn’t surprise me.

1 Like

well, he has changed. he’s become worse.

Agreed, it’s not. It’s just a little too coincidental that the NDA was signed so close to the election. What if she had blabbed? Of course, it would have had consequences just as the Comey letter did. There’s no other explanation.

1 Like

Hillary’s email server decision was made in 2009. Her entire tenure as SoS was done by 2013. All irrelevant by the 2016 election I guess?

1 Like

Interesting point. I’ll be curious to see if Marky maintains a consistent approach here. :thinking:

The timing of this stuff is very interesting to me. The hush agreement was clearly designed to help Trump’s chances in the election. This little that can be said to effectively gainsay that.

It’s astounding to me that these “loose ends” were not attended to loooong before October, 2016, when this one was. Why is that? He’s not a complete moron.

It’s because he did not expect, nor did he want, to be the nominee.

2 Likes

uh oh…

Are we really comparing state secrets that have life-altering implications with nookie, now?

M

Uh…he really didnt do anything…this has always been what mark is about…partisan to a fault

Except she tried to tell her story years ago and it was scuttled…so. no …your running cover for this is weak.

Well that’s not proof…that’s your opinion…and its worthless when it comes to evidence

Actually she is easy to defend…its her right and her body…what does it matter to you how she makes money?

Calling her a skank is really stupid…and well pointless. Nobody cares…she doesnt…it just goes to show she owns her sexuality and that bothers you…which I have a personal opinion about but I wont go into those reasons…

You don’t defend it? Of course you do…you are throwing 40 different types of shade trying to cover up that it’s not his fault because he is a republican…that’s it…that’s all that matters to you…as long as a person has a r by their name you will defend it…years and years watching you mark…its not hard to figure you out.

Of course he hasnt…again he is a Republican and that’s all that matters…or what you think I forgot how you defended all things Iraq under Bush? Lol

See a fantasy

How is she horrible?