Trump Tower meeting Russian lawyer admits she was paid informant to the Kremlin

They are human…

so billionaire playboy Donald Trump not only magically stopped cheating on his wives and girlfriends with (what MarkyS calls) skanks when he became a politician, he also found God.

anyone buying that?

1 Like

Hmm…

Isn’t paying hush money to a pron star you banged just days before the election the very definition of trying to keep it secret that you banged a born start while you wife was at home after just giving birth to your son.

.>>>>

1 Like

Lol. They had the affair in 2006.

Why no NDA until 2016?

Come on…you are being absurd.

1 Like

Trump lied about not paying cohen back and about not knowing about payments to cohen.

And you know this how?

Agreed. The timing is extremely significant. There was no other reason for it than to prevent this from screwing up his election.

How the hell did this thread get turned to Stormy Daniels?

It’s a real shame to see what Donald Trump has done to you Marky.

Because Stormy obviously tried to extort him. in 2016. That we HER decision - not his. She is the one who created the timeline.

M

Huh? How do you get that she tried to extort him? Do you have proof it was her or her attorney that initiated this payoff? I’d sure love to see it.

The timing is significant, but what it shows is Stormy’s motivation - not Trumps. Trump was reactive to a nuisance, as ever.

M

Why did they need and NDA?

Because she obviously came to him and said I’m going to talk about 2006 unless you pay me off.

Or, are you proposing that Trump just woke up one day and said, “Hey. Let’s go out and get an NDA for something alleged to have happened 12 years ago”?

Give me a break.

M

…right…and why did she choose 2016? Maybe because he was running for POTUS?

Because no one has claimed otherwise and there is no evidence otherwise.

Why do I assume you are faithful, or anyone else? Because I have no proof that I need to assume otherwise.

Why does this simple concept allude you?

M

SURE! That’s because she figured she COULD extort him, due to that.

You have it, Sherlock.

M

be patient. it appears there are more affairs for him to have to confront/deal with. and you too. get a game-plan in order.

No.

Trump never said he didn’t pay Cohen. OF COURSE he paid Cohen.

Cohen was his lawyer and number one problem-handler. He paid Cohen REGULARLY for all the things he handles and took care of. What he said was he didn’t know any specifics of what he was paying him back for - including Stormy. Cohen just gives him bills ad he pays them.

M

Why should I care how much nookie Trump got before I asked him to be President? More importantly, why do you care?

Are you really that prurient in your interests?

Hell,
I don’t care what he wants to do NOW with regard to his private life between him and his wife. That is REALLY their business and none of mine or yours.

M

IOW, when you said trump would have paid her anyway, that isn’t really true.

Trump paid her because he ran for president.