Trump Tower meeting Russian lawyer admits she was paid informant to the Kremlin

Or it’s the very definition of saying, “I did no such thing but I’m too busy to deal with this nuisance and I haven’t the time or inclination. Take this money and go away”

Which is exactly what happens in a great percentage of NDAs filed every day in America, by corporations and individuals.

M

^ GOP 2018

Watch it closely though. It will change on a dime.

:roll_eyes:

It’s because the interview she did with InTouch magazine was going to be revealed through investigative journalism, and when the Trump organization was reached out to for comment on the story, they then reached out to Daniels and paid her off to deny it and enter into an NDA.

1 Like

You are too funny.

Prove it.

Trump and the Trump organization has paid NDAs for any number of reasons in the past and will do so in the future.

But what it all comes down to is someone ELSE is trying to extort cash. Those persons would be the skank and her bankrupt lawyers - the heroes of the left.

M

Then why isn’t she observing it?

She wanted MORE

Get real.

M

No it is not common to sign NDAs a decade after an event and 1 week before an election unless you think that information is going to hurt one’s chances of being elected

Errr, when did I EVER say I was interested in a president’s sex life?

PLEASE SHOW YOUR PROOF!!

M

Because Cohen breached the NDA by talking about it with the press. You really are not very informed on this topic man. Wow.

Please link to her demanding and/or asking for more or stop lying so blatantly. It’s pretty pathetic

1 Like

Errr, you’re not the entirety of the GOP.

And I don’t SPEAK for all the GOP, so why use my quote to profess what the GOP stands for?

M

dude. because a ton of them are saying exactly what you are saying now. which is opposite of what they were saying before.

You’re so woefully uninformed on this topic is mind-numbing.

1 Like

You sign them when they are created.

Stormy picked the time that it was created. She’s the one who threatened to speak at that time. Trump didn’t wake up and say "we need to create an NDA for something someone alleges happened 12 years ago. "

She got her cash and decided later it wasn’t enough and violated the terms. She’s a REAL winner - skank, extortionist and completely incapable of keeping her word.

The hero of the left.

M

Not just uninformed. He’s straight up fabricating reasons to try to justify voting for a skank

3 Likes

Hah!.

It’s delightful to watch you pridefully tell me how much you know about the president’s sex life 12 years ago and the fight he’s having with a skank extortionist and her bankrupt lawyer over it. Really important and world-shattering stuff, there.

Maybe you should focus on the something more than stale old nookie. There’s a real important world going on out there.

Just sayin’

M

It really is something to behold. I am not sure I have ever seen someone so willing to look so foolish in such slavish devotion to a politician. Not too mention a lying, sleazy, immoral, unethical, con-man like Donald Trump of all people.

A ton?

And how do you know they are saying something different? Did you POLL them? How do you know the ones that are saying what I’m saying are the SAME ones who said differently?

What is CLEAR is that “a ton” of people are speaking up to say they don’t CARE about the president’s sex life and certsainly didn’t when they voted for him.

What is ALSO clear is that you think of all GOP voters as a monolithic block who all think alike and always have.

M

I know very little about his sex life from 12 years ago. However, I know quite a bit about the current events being discussed, the reason why the NDA was sought in the first place, who initiated that contact, and why the NDA was breached, and by which parties and when. I also know about campaign finance law, and the potential legal trouble Trump is in, both for his false financial disclosure from last year which has been referred to the DOJ for investigation, AND the most recent financial disclosure, which could also land him in serious trouble, if some of the new allegations being made are true.

I also know you have sold yourself out for Donald Trump of all people. Choosing blind defense and sycophancy over being well informed and logical. So yes, I suppose I do take pride in being a well informed individual on current events, who has maintained my integrity, dignity, and principles.