Trump Tower meeting Russian lawyer admits she was paid informant to the Kremlin

why is our president sleeping with and “paying a skank”?

He isn’t.

A New York playboy businessman was alleged to have done that some 12 years ago - not the president.

If you want the name of PRESIDENTS who have strayed in their marriage I can give you a few, but you already probably know them…right?

M

Why???

Unless and until you SEE what the hell someone is talking about why would you alert anyone - just so you can look like a hysterical fool??? I can see the leaked headlines now - “Trump Jr. makes incredible FALSE accusations against Clinton”

If in fact the Russian state prosecutor HAD DELIVERED proof of Clinton criminal activity to Don Jr, you don’t think he would have called the FBI immediately??? How BETTER to have her destroyed for her misdeeds than to have the FBI do it??

Hell, he probably had them on SPEED DIAL. It just turned out to be a bogus deal - not at all what was represented as the real reason the Russians wanted the meeting.

M

wow. ya’ll reading that?

it wasn’t President Trump who slept with and paid off a skank. it was Trump.

if nothing else Trump has forced his supporters to be creative. you know, he wasn’t president then so the president didn’t sleep with and pay off a skank. that was a NY Playboy.

that’s some funny stuff there Larry.

2 Likes

I know you feel you must defend the Trump family at all costs here Marky, but think logically about this if you can.

Someone representing the government of a hostile foreign nation reaches out to Don Jr. and tells him that the Putin regime wants to help elect his father, and the way they will do so is to provide their campaign with incriminating material on Clinton. At this point red flags should be raised and sirens screeching in your brain that something is amiss.

Here is what Don Jr. should have been thinking,

1. Why would a murderous dictator thug like Putin desire to see my dad elected?

2. Why would a hostile foreign government to the US want to meet with me direct if the evidence they have is real, and not turn it over to US LEO’s or the international community?

3. How can I trust someone representing a man who spent his life working as a spy, who is well documented as a murderer, and whose ambition it is to see the United States eliminated as the sole superpower, replaced by Russia?

4. What is in this for Russia and for Putin, because as I know from business, nothing is freely given and there is a price for everything.

5. Maybe I should call the FBI and let them know what is going on here, so they can advise me how to place my own country above the interests of Russia.

You just negated your own position here. By not informing the FBI of the conversation he had with people representing Putin, he proved that he would not have brought anything to the FBI. If he was going to do that, he would have as soon as he was told by someone who he truly believed had it, and was bringing it forward already. Yet, there were no FBI agents at the meeting. No secret recording devices used to capture the incriminating details. No heads up to the DOJ, nothing.

You do not know this is true any more than me. We were not there at the meeting. For all we know, there was an exchange that took place and damaging information was given to the Trump camp. Trump Jr. changed his story too many times to be afforded the benefit of the doubt of trusting him now.

1 Like

The best part is that it’s totally cool if Trump does it now, too. As long as he clocks out, first. As long as it’s not on company time.

1 Like

So easily blackmailed.

President Trump has never made a secret of the fact that he lived like a playboy in New York - especially 12 years ago.

DESPITE the fact that you think that should have eliminated him as a candidate, it not only didn’t but he WON. That is because he made no secret of being who he was THEN. But he also made no secret of the fact that he has both aged and matured and that his focus isn’t on indulging his caprices but on doing what he can to re-make America.

It is SIGNIFICANT that he has NOT done the sort of playing around while in office that several other presidents have - MANY of them the heroes of the left.

Try to catch up to 2018 and stop living in 2006.

M

Do you have some evidence of trump bragging about being a playboy while married to Melania? Because that is what you’re trying to argue. Please, please, please provide a link to trump discussing he “both aged and matured.”

Nonsense.

In the first place why Russia might have wanted to make sure Clinton wasn’t elected is of NO importance to Don. He can just assume that the Russians think they can twist Trump around their fingers easier. LET THEM think that. His only job is to get Trump elected - not to worry who Russia wanted as our president.

The ONLY thing that is important to him is to know the truth - no matter what it is - and if the TRUTH is that Clinton committed crimes in Russia then EVERYONE who votes in America not only should know that but has a RIGHT to know that.

Nevertheless, you DON’T call the FBI until you have that proof, else you look the fool. Had he DONE what you propose he would have looked the fool, too…right?

Again, NONSENSE. He had no idea who actually represented Putin or not. He wasn’t even informed of whom he would be meeting with, except the FALSE information that it would be a representative of the Russian State Prosecutor. When that turned out to be false all he knew for sure was that these were Russians - or Russian-speaking people - and they wanted to talk about adoptions - not crimes of Clinton.

But even if they represented Putin in their lobbying effort he had no reason to contact the FBI unless and until they proposed something illegal. Absent that, it was simply a WASTE of his time with a group of lobbyists he had no need or use for and would have been a waste of the time for the FBI. NOTHING illegal was proposed or done. Why call the FBI?

All you’re saying is that you can speculate on any crime you want to having been committed. Well, YES, you can!! That includes mass murder. They may have killed DOZENS in the room and hid the bodies!!

But what we DO HAVE is the testimony of everyone involved and NONE OF IT in any way points to any sort of illegal or inappropriate colluding activity having taken place. So why bother to make up your little fairy tales that are COMPLETELY without proof?

M

No.

Don’t make Trump out to be a playboy president like Clinton and Kennedy.

That’s YOUR burden on the left. And you can add Johnson and Roosevelt to that list, while you’re at it.

Diddling strange girls while president is MUCH more the Dem thing to do. Stop projecting.

M

Who? Are you talking about Clinton and Kennedy and Johnson and Roosevelt? Because YES, it certainly is dangerous when a president does something like that WHILE IN OFFICE…right?

So easily blackmailed.

M

Watch old Howard Stern shows.

Trump didn’t have to assure us he was older and wiser, but he did speak about the transformational thing that happened to him when he became a grandfather.

It changed his perspective on a lot of things, including family and life - right to life, especially.

M

You make excuses for your boy.

Except that’s what you said.

trump is a better president because he only philandered BEFORE he became president.

That’s some spin you got…totally avoided what I said…good for you.

Well that’s a lie…trump has lied about stormy quite a few times but you know that. So you call her a skank and play it off as if the story is about them sleeping together 12 years ago…when the issue is the payment right before the election and where that money came from…

Like you said…dont be stupid…

That’s how you are spinning it? A new York play boy?
That’s funny…almost as funny as sitting in a church 20 years ago…

may she and Trump are both skanks.