Trump Tower meeting Russian lawyer admits she was paid informant to the Kremlin

I’m confused. You seem to be having an argument I’m not having? I admit I may be missing something here, and the confusion is my own making.

That would be playing junior sleuth. Don jr, et al are not investigators.

The mistake you are making is tying it to the election. He would have been doing the NDA anyway. He just also happened to be running for office at that time.

AGAIN, this is just one of DOZENS of accusations that were made and many of them of a far worse nature that he dealt with and yet NONE of them were enough to scuttle his election. You’re focusing on it like it is some unique thing - a 12-year-old accusation against Trump? Meh. Get in line.

Then STOP watching a network that features it daily as if it is MAJOR news!! There are REALLY important things happening and this AIN’T one of 'em, but the “pros” at CNN can’t get their heads out of the nookie report.

sad. sad.

M

Don’t be stupid.

That gas is going up is a good sign for the economy in general. It means that DEMAND is going up - more jobs, more fuel use for trucks, cars, trains planes, etcetera.

It is a sign of economic energy - not decline. All that has to happen is for supply to catch up. That won’t be too long.

M

Sorry if the truth smacks you right in the face, but ragging on me won’t change the truth.

M

Your truth is the Feaux News Truth. You and Trumbo

What’s really funny is for you to try to claim that your truth is truth while everyone else is wrong. You do understand that this is just your belief, right?

I have ZERO factual reason to agree with you and that’s the case with anyone and everyone else. Delude yourself however you want but don’t waste my time telling me how wrong my sources of information are and how right yours are.

M

Exactly. If that’s what you think happened, Doug, that should have been the reaction – call the FBI.

Your sources are bonafide liars. They created the tabloid news. They are the leaders in unfair and the unbalanced.

Actually, this is important. Very important since not only has the president lied about it but he tried to channel anonymous payments through a third party. The pros at CNN, NBC, ABC, CBS and other fine news organizations are doing the job they should – rooting out corruption.

And AGAIN thanks for your useless opinion.

M

What if he channeled payments through a dozen parties? Since when is it against the law to pay a skank and her bankrupt lawyer to go away? Such nuisances are paid to go away every single day of the year by the practitioners of the legal system all over the country. There is nothing at all unique except that this is Donald Trump.

The “pros” (giggle) at CNN, NBC, ABC, CBS and other “fine news organizations” know that this is just another “Trump is a bad guy” story that actually means NOTHING. It is of no importance to anyone but Trump haters. It’s really sad to watch the “pros” reporting on a possible sexual encounter 12 years ago. One of them even had a blow-by-blow account, actually asking for details. Really, really CREEPY, Anderson! Blechhh!! Sad, sad.

And BTW, Trump has not been proven to have lied about any of this so don’t pretend he has.

M

You paint a pathetic portrait. How’s that Peace Prize working out for ya.

BTW my placed did not appear. Please refer to quoted piece.

Dang! Dont write <, snip.>= and expect it to appear

Am I up for a Peace Prize?? Jeez…

M

No you are not. Nor is your boy or any of “You people”

Whew! That’s a relief. I hate speaking in front of large crowds.

M