Trump Tower meeting Russian lawyer admits she was paid informant to the Kremlin

Your point is a sexist remark and OFF TOPIC. The topic is NOT me and what gender you think I sound like.

BRAVO!!

M

No it’s not. You’re blaming everyone but the cheating husband. Just like a wife who’s trying to protect her husband.

Nice attempt to tap dance!

M

I’m just describing what you’re doing.

You’re just trying to examine ME and not the topic and in the doing you basically made a sexist remark about women, in general.

If you want to discuss the TOPIC of the thread I’m your guy. If you want to try to insult and analyze me we are done.

AGAIN that sort of post bores the crap out of me.

M

Dude, you were talking about Stormy and how she is for sale.

Then I pointed out that women protecting their husbands would do something similar.

No. You made two speculations about ME - one of them a sexist remark about women.

Knock it off or stop bothering me.

M

And she is your baby. Deal with it. But to pay off a blackmailer, well! It would certainly seem unbecoming of a President to pay off a blackmailer.

Rich people pay off nuisances all the time. They can afford to just get rid of them instead of defend themselves. Sometimes they relish legally taking them apart instead. It just depends.

M

And she is your baby. Deal with it. But to pay off a blackmailer, well! It would certainly seem unbecoming of a President to pay off a blackmailer

You already said that and I already replied to you.

Put down the pipe.

M

But that’s not the approach Trump claims to use when dealing with legal problems. He feels that settling with an offending party invites more of same

We have many, many people that will be witnesses. Again, I don’t settle cases. I don’t do it because that’s why I don’t get sued very often, because I don’t settle, unlike a lot of other people. - Donald Trump

Replied to what? Did I ask a question?

I thought you never go personal?

You’re confusing a suit with a NDA.

M

I’m concerned for him.

M

You made the same statement TWICE and I already replied to it once.

M

okay, all you have to do is stop acting like a wife who is protecting her husband after an affair. it’s not an insult, it’s simply a description of how some wives go about protecting their husbands after they have an affair and you are using the exact tactics that they sometimes use.

make sense now?

You should be. He’s in deep deep ■■■■■

Your reply did not refute or negate the statement so there is nothing wrong with repeating it. I will state it again but this time in a form of a question. Paying $130,000.00 as blackmail for a blackmailing whore is unbecoming of a President wouldnt you agree? Thats your President and your Whore. Own it. Embrace them both.